Cycling obituary

Old October 22nd 20, 04:08 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_4_]

Default Cycling obituary

On 10/22/2020 12:49 AM, Tom Kunich wrote:

A rather large man got disturbed with me about something or another and thought that he would use one of those Asian fighting arts on me. That was a bad idea...

Wow. As impressive as ever!

--
- Frank Krygowski
Old October 22nd 20, 05:46 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_2_]

On Thursday, October 22, 2020 at 8:08:32 AM UTC-7, Frank Krygowski wrote:
On 10/22/2020 12:49 AM, Tom Kunich wrote:

A rather large man got disturbed with me about something or another and thought that he would use one of those Asian fighting arts on me. That was a bad idea...

Wow. As impressive as ever!

Well, if you aren't impressed just give me your address and I guarantee you will be impressed. After your term in the hospital is up. Human garbage like you deserve to be taken out.
Old October 22nd 20, 06:46 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
JBeattie

On Thursday, October 22, 2020 at 9:46:13 AM UTC-7, Tom Kunich wrote:
On Thursday, October 22, 2020 at 8:08:32 AM UTC-7, Frank Krygowski wrote:
On 10/22/2020 12:49 AM, Tom Kunich wrote:

A rather large man got disturbed with me about something or another and thought that he would use one of those Asian fighting arts on me. That was a bad idea...

Wow. As impressive as ever!

Well, if you aren't impressed just give me your address and I guarantee you will be impressed. After your term in the hospital is up. Human garbage like you deserve to be taken out.

Hmmm. https://www.suhrelaw.com/blog/is-it-...ruder-in-ohio/ You are threatening a felony assault, so if you showed up at Franks house, he could shoot you with impunity.

-- Jay Beattie.

Old October 22nd 20, 07:14 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_2_]

On Thursday, October 22, 2020 at 10:46:35 AM UTC-7, jbeattie wrote:
On Thursday, October 22, 2020 at 9:46:13 AM UTC-7, Tom Kunich wrote:
On Thursday, October 22, 2020 at 8:08:32 AM UTC-7, Frank Krygowski wrote:
On 10/22/2020 12:49 AM, Tom Kunich wrote:

A rather large man got disturbed with me about something or another and thought that he would use one of those Asian fighting arts on me. That was a bad idea...

Wow. As impressive as ever!

Well, if you aren't impressed just give me your address and I guarantee you will be impressed. After your term in the hospital is up. Human garbage like you deserve to be taken out.

Hmmm. https://www.suhrelaw.com/blog/is-it-...ruder-in-ohio/ You are threatening a felony assault, so if you showed up at Franks house, he could shoot you with impunity.

He, like you, would have to see me coming now wouldn't you?
Old October 22nd 20, 08:03 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Lou Holtman[_5_]

Op donderdag 22 oktober 2020 om 20:14:58 UTC+2 schreef :
On Thursday, October 22, 2020 at 10:46:35 AM UTC-7, jbeattie wrote:
On Thursday, October 22, 2020 at 9:46:13 AM UTC-7, Tom Kunich wrote:
On Thursday, October 22, 2020 at 8:08:32 AM UTC-7, Frank Krygowski wrote:
On 10/22/2020 12:49 AM, Tom Kunich wrote:

A rather large man got disturbed with me about something or another and thought that he would use one of those Asian fighting arts on me. That was a bad idea...

Wow. As impressive as ever!

Well, if you aren't impressed just give me your address and I guarantee you will be impressed. After your term in the hospital is up. Human garbage like you deserve to be taken out.

Hmmm. https://www.suhrelaw.com/blog/is-it-...ruder-in-ohio/ You are threatening a felony assault, so if you showed up at Franks house, he could shoot you with impunity.

He, like you, would have to see me coming now wouldn't you?

How old are you again? Just checking. I thought you were an adult.

Lou
Old October 22nd 20, 08:41 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_4_]

On 10/22/2020 3:03 PM, Lou Holtman wrote:
[...]

Only physically.

--
- Frank Krygowski
Old October 22nd 20, 08:50 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On Wednesday, October 21, 2020 at 8:14:45 PM UTC-5, Andre Jute wrote:
Reynolds 853 was not released until 1995. I suspect Bob Jackson made 99%+ of all the frames it ever made long before 853 came into existence. So saying "the good Bob Jackson's made from Reynolds 853" is just dumb.

So, in 25 years, from a leading British frame maker you'd expect only a handful of frames in the leading British tube maker's tubes? This surely looks like you're the one who "is just dumb", to highlight your sputtering outrage at Tom having an opinion. You sound like the idiot Ron Bales's brother-in-stupidity. Here's a little algorithm for you to remember about the relative size of numbers. If A is a Very Large Number, and B is a Smaller Number but of Unknown Specificity, then, see, a rational consequence for intelligent people, nothing prevents B from also being a Very Large Number in its own right, only not as large as A.

Andre Jute

Bob Jackson frames were started in 1935. So Jackson had 60 years to make frames before Reynolds 853 came into existence. 853 has only been around since 1995. 25 years. And Bob Jackson is now going out of business. An indication that production of frames has gone down considerably in the last few years or decades. It is going out of business because no one is buying its frames. So its not making many or any 853 frames. And for the past 35 years, since about 1985, aluminum and carbon fiber frames have been on the ascendency. Steel frames have declined considerably. Mainly department store frames are made from steel today. So when 853 was introduced in 1995, steel tubing was already being phased out of production. And of course 853 was the top of the line frame material. Bob Jackson also made less than premium priced frames. Probably many more cheaper frames than top of the line frames. So due to all of these facts, Reynolds 853 tubing was used on very few Bob Jackson frames ever produced.
Old October 22nd 20, 09:24 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

On 10/22/2020 1:14 PM, Tom Kunich wrote:
On Thursday, October 22, 2020 at 10:46:35 AM UTC-7, jbeattie wrote:
On Thursday, October 22, 2020 at 9:46:13 AM UTC-7, Tom Kunich wrote:
On Thursday, October 22, 2020 at 8:08:32 AM UTC-7, Frank Krygowski wrote:
On 10/22/2020 12:49 AM, Tom Kunich wrote:

A rather large man got disturbed with me about something or another and thought that he would use one of those Asian fighting arts on me. That was a bad idea...

Wow. As impressive as ever!

Well, if you aren't impressed just give me your address and I guarantee you will be impressed. After your term in the hospital is up. Human garbage like you deserve to be taken out.

Hmmm. https://www.suhrelaw.com/blog/is-it-...ruder-in-ohio/ You are threatening a felony assault, so if you showed up at Franks house, he could shoot you with impunity.

He, like you, would have to see me coming now wouldn't you?

That can go several different ways.

https://nypost.com/2020/10/22/florid...ome-intruders/

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/

Old October 22nd 20, 11:28 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
John B.[_3_]

On Thu, 22 Oct 2020 11:08:29 -0400, Frank Krygowski
wrote:

On 10/22/2020 12:49 AM, Tom Kunich wrote:

A rather large man got disturbed with me about something or another and thought that he would use one of those Asian fighting arts on me. That was a bad idea...

Wow. As impressive as ever!

I read something the other day that I thought described Tom perfectly:

"so much more comforting is the warm cocoon of one's own delusions
rather than the cold, harsh, face of reality".
--
Cheers,

John B.

Old October 23rd 20, 12:28 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_2_]

On Thursday, October 22, 2020 at 12:03:05 PM UTC-7, wrote:
[...]

This is not Europe where everyone is supposed to be civilized. This is still the wild west and we have 100 shootings a night just in Chicago. One learns to hurt people that would hurt you. Frank finds that he cannot contain himself and perhaps he should be contained in order to learn how.

a cyclist's obituary AMuzi Techniques 2 March 26th 17 04:10 PM
Obituary - Barry Mason Tom Crispin[_4_] UK 49 July 6th 11 07:42 PM
Obituary of a Sport: The Horrible Lingering Death of Cycling rms[_2_] General 6 May 17th 07 08:03 AM
OT - Obituary EuanB Australia 5 November 22nd 05 12:51 AM
OT - Obituary cfsmtb Australia 0 November 21st 05 11:40 PM