Bike shorts

Old July 21st 03, 10:10 AM
Tezza

Default Bike shorts

gilby_03 wrote:
hi there i just got into bike riding a while ago but i just want to know
'Are you ment to wear any type/kind or underwear under your bike
shorts??????'

Hi Gilby, Crusty old riders will tell you that you should wear nothing -
that's why their knicks become as crusty as they are. I wear tightish
ordinary jocks. It's really a case of "if it feels good, do it!!" Tezza

Old July 21st 03, 10:11 AM
Leon

you can always wear G-string

Old July 21st 03, 12:22 PM
K&C Russell

You forgot the fishnets and high heel clipless shoes.

Kev

"Leon" wrote in message
you can always wear G-string

Old July 22nd 03, 08:21 AM
Paul Wakerley

Cycling shorts are made so that you don't sit on the raised ridge of a seam.

Wearing anything under them defeats the point

Paul

"Wainwright" wrote in message
Just take a look at the riders on the podium at the end of each stage of

the
TDF... the correct answer sticks out a mile!

--
Drop Dead if you want to reply personally
g wrote in message ...
If you want comfort, no undies, thats what bike shorts are designed for.
Trust me on this one.

Old July 22nd 03, 04:48 PM

Mate, don't wear jocks underneath. The synthetic chamois used in shorts
nowdays are real comfortable, you should take advantage of it.

If you don't believe me, take a look at riders who've crashed, they're
back on their bike with half their arse hanging out of ripped up shorts,
no jocks in sight.

GK

Old July 23rd 03, 12:38 AM
John Doe

"K&C Russell" wrote in message
: You forgot the fishnets and high heel clipless shoes.
:

Wow. Now I wish I knew I could get me some of those.