Bike Backpacks?

Old June 8th 04, 03:45 AM
hippy

Default Bike Backpacks?

Update... after a couple of weeks riding with the FUX..

Best things about the bag
- Allows me to semi-fulfil my courier fantasies
- Holds my stuff and keeps it dry

Worst things about the bag
- The large amount of excess strap gets in the way if I forget to wra
it around the shoulder strap or tuck it into the bag
- I wish it didn't have to get dirty..

All in all.. I like it! :-

hipp

-

Old June 8th 04, 04:00 AM
hippy

flyingdutch wrote:
cant have both, you fence-sitter/wheelsucker

I just want the next one I buy to have some kind of "Never Gets Dirty"
guarantee. Maybe dirt-repelling scotch guard? Some kind of dirt magnet
that can then have its poles reversed...

I don't mind getting dirty.. but please, please don't take the shine off
my FUX! ;-)

hippy