Website suggestion?

Old June 2nd 04, 12:06 PM
The Doctor

Default Website suggestion?

Hi all,

A friend in Hong Kong asked me about recommendation on website
dealing with cyclists and pedestrians colabration.

Any idea?

Thanks in advance
Old June 2nd 04, 02:45 PM
hippy

The Doctor wrote:
A friend in Hong Kong asked me about recommendation on website dealing
with cyclists and pedestrians colabration. Any idea?

This ain't what you wanted to read, but

http://www.google.com/ knows ALL! :

Here's a nice pre-typed one:tp://www.google.com.au/search?q=cyclist+pedestrian+collaboration&ie=UTF
8&hl=en&meta

hipp
- vision too blurry for serious answer

-

Old June 2nd 04, 04:36 PM
Alan Erskine

"hippy" wrote in message
.. .
The Doctor wrote:
A friend in Hong Kong asked me about recommendation on website dealing
with cyclists and pedestrians colabration. Any idea?

This ain't what you wanted to read, but:

http://www.google.com/ knows ALL!

Here's a nice pre-typed

one:tp://www.google.com.au/search?q=cyclist+pedestrian+collaboration&ie=UTF-
8&hl=en&meta=

hippy
- vision too blurry for serious answers

Webcrawler (www.webcrawler.com) searches google, yahoo, alta vista etc at
the same time. Links are usually not just for Australia though.

--
Alan Erskine
We can get people to the Moon in five years,

Old June 3rd 04, 12:00 AM
flyingdutch

Alan Erskine wrote:
"Webcrawler (www.webcrawler.com) searches google, yahoo, alta vista etc
at the same time. Links are usually not just for Australia though.

aah, actually they all submit their search to google and filter th
results. Yahoo gave up searching 18mths ago..

-

Old June 4th 04, 05:36 PM
Bert L.

"hippy" schreef in bericht
.. .
The Doctor wrote:
A friend in Hong Kong asked me about recommendation on website dealing
with cyclists and pedestrians colabration. Any idea?

This ain't what you wanted to read, but:

http://www.google.com/ knows ALL!

Here's a nice pre-typed

one:tp://www.google.com.au/search?q=cyclist+pedestrian+collaboration&ie=UTF-
8&hl=en&meta=

hippy
- vision too blurry for serious answers

can I get a shorterlink or tinyurrel from that address from you?

Bert L. (NL, EU)

Old June 5th 04, 02:59 AM
hippy

Originally posted by Bert L. can I get a shorterlink or tinyurrel fro
that address from you

Just type "cyclist pedestrian collaboration" into www.google.co

hipp

-