FS : RARE Campagnolo MTB Olympus grouppo

Old June 7th 04, 03:17 PM
Gemma Kernich

Default FS : RARE Campagnolo MTB Olympus grouppo

For those who want to be completely different - a friend has come across a
COMPLETE new-old-stock Campagnolo Olympus MTB groupset. Cranks, shifters,
brakes, levers, hubs and the chunkiest looking pedals. Nice and shiny. For
the retro-freak, and hard (impossible) to get.

Looking for a good offer otherwise will throw open to ebay wolves. Can
accept paypal, buyer pays shipping. Located in Australia, but our shipping
is suprizingly fast and cheap to the UK and Europe..

email for more details.

Cheers
Gemma

Old June 9th 04, 01:35 AM
hippy

Default RARE Campagnolo MTB Olympus grouppo

"Gemma Kernich" wrote in message
For those who want to be completely different - a friend has come

across a
COMPLETE new-old-stock Campagnolo Olympus MTB groupset. Cranks,

shifters,
brakes, levers, hubs and the chunkiest looking pedals. Nice and

shiny. For
the retro-freak, and hard (impossible) to get.

Look at example he
http://www.campyonly.com/images/cata.../91olympus.jpg

hippy

Old June 9th 04, 03:09 AM
Gemma Kernich

"Gemma Kernich" wrote in message
For those who want to be completely different - a friend has come across a
COMPLETE new-old-stock Campagnolo Olympus MTB groupset. Cranks, shifters,
brakes, levers, hubs and the chunkiest looking pedals. Nice and shiny.

For
the retro-freak, and hard (impossible) to get.

Looking for a good offer otherwise will throw open to ebay wolves. Can
accept paypal, buyer pays shipping. Located in Australia, but our

shipping
is suprizingly fast and cheap to the UK and Europe..

email for more details.

more details, group consists of
BB
Cranks, 175, triple
Pedals
Toe Clips
Brakes (calipers)
Brake Levers
Shifters
Front and rear changers
Cables
Seatpost
NO HUBS (sorry)

Will have photos soon....

Old June 9th 04, 11:05 AM
Simon Brooke

in message , hippy
') wrote:

"Gemma Kernich" wrote in message
For those who want to be completely different - a friend has come

across a
COMPLETE new-old-stock Campagnolo Olympus MTB groupset. Cranks,

shifters,
brakes, levers, hubs and the chunkiest looking pedals. Nice and

shiny. For
the retro-freak, and hard (impossible) to get.

Look at example he
http://www.campyonly.com/images/cata.../91olympus.jpg

I know. And I want it. I do have an Olympus front deraileur but I'd
really like the whole gruppo. However, I've overspent the cycling
budget for the next couple of months, so I can't bid on this one.

'Victories are not solutions.'
;; John Hume, Northern Irish politician, on Radio Scotland 1/2/95
;; Nobel Peace Prize laureate 1998; few have deserved it so much

Old June 9th 04, 11:29 AM
NickZX6R

Gemma Kernich wrote:
For those who want to be completely different - a friend has come across a
COMPLETE new-old-stock Campagnolo Olympus MTB groupset. Cranks, shifters,
brakes, levers, hubs and the chunkiest looking pedals. Nice and shiny. For
the retro-freak, and hard (impossible) to get.

Looking for a good offer otherwise will throw open to ebay wolves. Can
accept paypal, buyer pays shipping. Located in Australia, but our shipping
is suprizingly fast and cheap to the UK and Europe..

email for more details.

Cheers
Gemma

I'd like it just for the novelty value but I'd be too
afraid to use it.

One for the collector's cabinet I think.

--
Nick