$2mil

Old October 19th 10, 02:14 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
RicodJour

Default $2mil

On Oct 18, 10:32*pm, Anton Berlin wrote:
As long as we all agree that Lance is a self-serving **** only
interested himself then we can all get along.

And that differs from, say, you, exactly how? You're not exactly
Gandhi, Tonto.

Old October 19th 10, 03:29 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Steve Freides[_2_]

Mike Jacoubowsky wrote:

(OK, did I really have to put a smiley there?)

"It's impossible to underestimate the intelligence of your audience."

-S-

Old October 20th 10, 01:19 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Philip W. Moore, Jr.

"Anton Berlin" wrote in message
As long as we all agree that Lance is a self-serving **** only
interested himself then we can all get along.

It's bidness, bee-atch! What problem do you have with people making any
amount of money that the market will bear? Supply and demand. What are
you, a ****ing commie?

Old October 20th 10, 01:51 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Plano Dude

On Oct 19, 7:19*pm, "Philip W. Moore, Jr." wrote:
"Anton Berlin" wrote in message

As long as we all agree that Lance is a self-serving **** only
interested himself then we can all get along.

It's bidness, bee-atch! *What problem do you have with people making any
amount of money that the market will bear? *Supply and demand. *What are
you, a ****ing commie?

Dumbass,

It was discussed that Armstrong received anywhere from $1 to $3
million start money from the Giro in 2009. When you compare the
magnitude of the Giro to that of the TDU, it makes the $2 Aussie money
seem pretty significant.

Second, when Zomegnan wrote Armstong that check, it was from money his
company was earning. Not directly from the pockets of the taxpayers.
Did you miss the part about the South Australian government cutting
public services?
Old October 20th 10, 02:59 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Philip W. Moore, Jr.

"Plano Dude" wrote in message
On Oct 19, 7:19 pm, "Philip W. Moore, Jr." wrote:
"Anton Berlin" wrote in message

As long as we all agree that Lance is a self-serving **** only
interested himself then we can all get along.

It's bidness, bee-atch! What problem do you have with people making any
amount of money that the market will bear? Supply and demand. What are
you, a ****ing commie?

Did you miss the point about me not giving a **** if Shaquille O'Neal or
Lance Armstrong makes 100 of 100,000 dollars per event? I just don't care.
Contracts are offer and acceptance. Should Lance have said, nah, I'll take
whatever Plano Dude says is fair and reasonable?

Old October 20th 10, 03:27 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Plano Dude

On Oct 19, 8:59*pm, "Philip W. Moore, Jr." wrote:
"Plano Dude" wrote in message

On Oct 19, 7:19 pm, "Philip W. Moore, Jr." wrote:

"Anton Berlin" wrote in message

As long as we all agree that Lance is a self-serving **** only
interested himself then we can all get along.

It's bidness, bee-atch! What problem do you have with people making any
amount of money that the market will bear? Supply and demand. What are
you, a ****ing commie?

Did you miss the point about me not giving a **** if Shaquille O'Neal or
Lance Armstrong makes 100 of 100,000 dollars per event? *I just don't care.
Contracts are offer and acceptance. *Should Lance have said, nah, I'll take
whatever Plano Dude says is fair and reasonable?

Dumbass,

Show where I said or even implied Armstrong should have taken any
other amount.

You're lost. I'm not going to respond to more of your misguided
retorts.
Old October 20th 10, 03:29 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
RicodJour

On Oct 19, 8:51*pm, Plano Dude wrote:
[...]

Are you objecting to the fact that the SA government made a deal
without your approval, or that they apparently hid it from their
constituents? Either way, BFD.

It's pitiful that you feel you need an excuse to rag on someone. It
lowers it from an art form to just bitching on Usenet - which is
slightly lower than bitching in your blog.

Old October 20th 10, 03:40 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Plano Dude

On Oct 19, 9:29*pm, RicodJour wrote:
[...]

I have a blog? Awesome! Where is it? Link please.

No. No. No, godammit, no.

My curiosity is, let me make this clear to you and Philip Michael
Thomas over there, the PERCEIVED WORTH OF ARMSTRONG'S PRESENCE VARIOUS
EVENTS.

Holy ****, do you get it now?
Old October 20th 10, 03:43 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Philip W. Moore, Jr.

"Plano Dude" wrote in message
My curiosity is, let me make this clear to you and Philip Michael
Thomas over there, the PERCEIVED WORTH OF ARMSTRONG'S PRESENCE VARIOUS
EVENTS.

Then just say that. The market bears what the market bears. You just have
penis envy.

Old October 20th 10, 03:47 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Plano Dude

On Oct 19, 9:43*pm, "Philip W. Moore, Jr." wrote:
"Plano Dude" wrote in message

My curiosity is, let me make this clear to you and Philip Michael
Thomas over there, the PERCEIVED WORTH OF ARMSTRONG'S PRESENCE VARIOUS
EVENTS.

Then just say that. *The market bears what the market bears. *You just have
penis envy.

I said the fourth post. You just decided it didn't mean what was
written.

That's a YOU problem.