Review my movie please

Old January 4th 06, 10:58 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Default Review my movie please

It's true your movie is not the greatest, I stopped watching it early as
well. I think however that maxisback is being a bit too intense about
it.

Your movie shows average tricks which is always boring.
It is poorly edited with lots of downtimes it doesn't fit well with the
soundtrack.
It's very poorly shot, most shots are not steady and aren't framed
properly.

No one expects to watch a Hollywood production, but when the riding and
the shooting and the editing are below average it's hard to find
interest for a video. Don't get me wrong, I would never have written
that if you hadn't asked for feedback, I'm sure your next video will be
a lot better riding and filming wise.

--
thieum
thieum's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10189

Old January 4th 06, 11:11 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

yeah now i know what to do better.. maybe even find some one with a
sweet video camera to camera us.. cuz we were useing a little digital
camera to do our filming.. thanks for u comments. even maxisback'
comments.. really.

--
irvinegr
irvinegr's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10958

Old January 4th 06, 11:16 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

i am glade u said what u REALLY think... maxisback just wait till i get
my next one then i want u to tell me what u really think about it.. it
will be way better..

Old January 5th 06, 03:37 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

tomsey wrote:
hey dude... i know that everyone is entitled to their own opinions and
all.

that why in my opinion i think it was way better than the only stuff
i've ever see maxisback do... which is like 180 5 stairs and clear 7.
two words for that BOR-ING.
and no tresspassing signs are cool... so is getting arested for
smashing a cops windshield with a uni i guess... but how far are you
willing to go with this?

shut up

way better than my first video man... keep it up

id be honored to get a good comment like this from tomsey. hes one of
the best riders man.

--
chosen

respectfully,
jonny
'My Gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/cw3lv)
I LOVE THIS END UP
open toed socks like we rock birkenstocks
chosen's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9281

Old January 5th 06, 04:30 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

ok.. now you say you apreaciate me being honnest ? ehh ? make up your
mind.. redhead I wasent ****ed when I put my review of the movie.. I
was ****ed after when ppl gave me crap cauz I gave my opinion withc
they asked for

--
maxisback

Quiters never win, winners never quit , the ones who never win and never
quit are just dumb
maxisback's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10885

Old January 5th 06, 04:33 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

all i have to say now is, "Where is the love?"

arguments aren't a nice thing.
why can't we all be nice?
It's stuff like this that makes me consider going emo.
But i don't like emo, so i never will.

i thought it was hilarious, and i liked it.
you can do stuff i can't.
Ima catch up to you eventually. as soon as it stops snowing.

--
abbabibble

Cheers, Mat.
-----------------------
SUPER AWEXOME SUPER-UNI SHIRTS! PREORDER YOURS
TODAY!!!http://unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44230
--"to maxis: STOP. GRAMMAR TIME." -Fwgen0moB?
"abababilbel" - General Dibbles
abbabibble's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10751

Old January 5th 06, 04:47 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

It was a good video for a first. Just because it's not all
groundbreaking street moves doesn't mean it sucks.

just that heart shaped transition though...

--
Spudman

*| B B|* This space owned by Fly ''
(http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/VBGooglemap.php)
*| I O |* This space owned by Frees*TYLER!*
*| L A |* *MERCYME owns this space!!!* . . . . . . . .
. . . . . .*X* --Chosen's spot
*| L R |* This space owned by unijesse
*|__'-' (www.selectric.org)____'D'
(http://www.cathodecorner.com/nixiewatch/index.html)___|* This space
rendered by forrest
Spudman's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10752

Old January 5th 06, 06:18 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

ya, maxisback, cut out the attitude. And irvinegr, cut out the star
shaped transitions. Keep it simple and clean. You want people to
remember tricks, not flashy transitions. Mabey have some steadier
camera shoooting and you'll look more professional. I thought that it
was a very good first video. Nice job, thanks for sharing.

--
tyler_cochrane

brick, where'd you get a hand grenade?

i don't know.
tyler_cochrane's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10997

Old January 13th 06, 10:24 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

im gonna put some star wipes and heart wipes in my next vid

--
tomsey

damn you, damn the brocholli and damn the wright brothers!
tomsey's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7038

Movie: A BC wheel Movie Evan Byrne Unicycling 25 November 18th 05 12:22 AM
unicycle in movie eljest Unicycling 2 April 28th 05 04:23 AM
AAP article on Cochrane review Just zis Guy, you know? UK 3 April 21st 05 07:21 PM
Movie: Andrew and Tony in New Zealand... andrew_carter Unicycling 17 March 2nd 05 09:37 AM
review - PRO, The Movie k.papai Racing 2 December 17th 04 03:47 PM