FS/T SRAM 7.0

Old July 14th 03, 04:49 PM
P. Hardewig

Default FS/T SRAM 7.0

Exc/VG condiiton
8-spd - no cables, though
Pulled off a mtb I'm building
I'll sell'em for cash or trade'em for whatever (44" chest btw)
Pics available - drop me a line if interested.

Wishing you flat hills, tailwinds & friendly dogs,
Pat

Old July 15th 03, 06:42 PM
Tomeshew

Hardewig wrote:
Exc/VG condiiton
8-spd - no cables, though
Pulled off a mtb I'm building
I'll sell'em for cash or trade'em for whatever

These are shifters you're talking about? I'm looking to upgrade to 8 speed if
this hub I've got will fit the frame(I'm always learning} Tom