FS: 2 29er disc wheelsets, Bontrager & XT-DT-Mavic

Old August 26th 06, 01:49 AM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Tom Purvis

Default FS: 2 29er disc wheelsets, Bontrager & XT-DT-Mavic

Nearly new Bontrager Super Stock Disc 29 wheelset, complete with a set
of Avid Clean-Sweep Serpentine Rotors (the ones that come with Juicy 7
brakes). Both wheels and both rotors are true. A few small scratches on
the rims, but no dents or tweaks. The overall condition of this
wheelset is very good. Ridden a few hundred miles. Rotors are like new.
The wheels are 28 spoke, black rims and spokes. See details he

http://bontrager.com/Mountain/Wheelw...eels/17280.php

Also, a well-used but SOLID set of 36-spoke hand-built 29er wheels.
Rims are Mavic T520 with eyelets. Spokes are DT (straight 14 guage
rear, 14-15-14 double-butted [DT competition] front), brass nipples.
Hubs are Shimano XT center lock (M765) silver. Spokes, nipples, and
rims are also silver. This is a rock-solid setup, but it has been well
used. The rims are quite scratched and there are one or two small rim
dents. But they are almost perfectly true, and very sound. The T520 rim
does have a braking surface, so these wheels can be used on either a
rim-braking or disc braking bike. I have been using them for the last
year on a rim-braking touring bike. I will throw in a set of Shimano XT
center lock rotors (used but true).

I will ship each wheelset individually for $20. I'd like to get
$150+shipping for the Bontrager set and $125+shipping for the XT-Mavic
set, but make an offer. Eventually these babys will all go to eBay.

I also have a set of like new Specialized Fast Trak 29er tires. $15+$5
shipping, or make offer.

Finally I have a Topeak Alien multi-tool with the little nylon case.
$10+$2.50 shipping.

Paypal works. Contact me to discuss other options.