Justipoo's challenge

Old June 8th 13, 07:03 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Dave- Cyclists VORP

Default Justipoo's bereft of all intellectual capacity

On 08/06/2013 18:22, Justin wrote:
On 8 jun, 19:03, Dave- Cyclists VORC
wrote:
On 08/06/2013 15:48, Justin wrote:

On 7 jun, 20:47, Dave- Cyclists VORP
wrote:
On 07/06/2013 18:27, Justin wrote:

On 7 jun, 19:01, "Partac" wrote:
"Dave- Cyclists VORC" wrote in ...

On 07/06/2013 12:18, Mrcheerful wrote:

Justin wrote:
On 3 jun, 20:53, Dave- Cyclists VORC
wrote:
I challenge you to meet me on the 10/6/2012 @ 2pm at the Radisson
Azerbaijan Baku Hotel, Azadlig Avenue 1, AZ1000 Baku, Azerbaijan.

I bet you won't have the nollocks to turn up.

--
Dave - Cyclists VORC
Bicycles are for Children. Like masturbation, something you should

Will you be using the tradesman's entrance?

Is that some sort of coded pick-up line?

I think he fancies me.

Well, he keeps wanting to meet up with you, but then gets cold feet. Nerves,
I suppose.

I fancy decking Dave.

When you are hard enough, you will be too old.

--
Dave - Cyclists VORP
"It is time for us to say to cyclists 'You want to join our gang, get

Finding non existing hotels is your specialty - apparently.

How did you manage to dive/ride past in a car/bike several/six times in
Dover without spotting a complete name change?

After you had been prompted;

05/07/2011

"Are you going to meet me at the Best Western Churchill Hotel on Marine
Parade, Dover as promised?
Sure its not the Churchill Guest House on Castle Hill Road"?

Let the wriggling commence.....

--
Dave - Cyclists VORC
Bicycles are for Children. Like masturbation, something you should grow
out of.
There is something seriously sick and stunted about grown men who want
to ride a bike."

Hallo Spineless, you found an excuse to display your erectile
dysfunctional spinelessness. You failed to turn up.

Your descent into personal abuse is your way of admitting that you are

Old June 9th 13, 10:11 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Dave- Cyclists VORC

On 09/06/2013 08:12, Justin Lewis wrote:

wrote:
[...]

Hallo Spineless,
My comment remains valid: you are spineless, you dared not meet me and
you smoke which leads to the medical condition described. The
Spineless One has a spineless one.

Mine works, I have 2 children. Prove yours does, Jaffa.

Old June 9th 13, 10:13 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Dave- Cyclists VORC

wrote:
[...]

Wriggling again. Answer the question; How did you manage to dive/ride
past in a car/bike several/six times with/without a passenger in Dover

Old June 9th 13, 11:22 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Dave- Cyclists VORC

On 09/06/2013 10:37, Justin Lewis wrote:

wrote:
[...]

I will not dignify your prurient interest in others' private affairs
by answering. To do so would imply that your question in some way is
relevant and legitimate.

So, you do fire blanks then?

You have made a statement about me and cannot back it up. In other
words, you have lied.

Like you lied about Gillingham, Dover & Marks Tey?

Old June 9th 13, 11:38 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Justin[_3_]

wrote:
[...]

You chose to make statements about me which you cannot back up. Your
diversionary **** is transparent.
Old June 9th 13, 11:52 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Dave - Cyclists VOHR

Transparent ****? I'd check your diet if I were you.

How did you manage to dive/ride past in a car/bike several/six times in
Dover without spotting a complete name change?

--
Dave-Cyclists VORH
''As the severity of the injury increased the benefit of wearing a

Results showed that cyclists without helmets were more than 3.9 times as
likely to sustain a head injury to those with helmets. Helmets reduced
the risk of moderate head injury by 49 per cent, of serious head injury
by 62 per cent, and of severe head injury by 74 per cent".
Old June 10th 13, 07:38 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mark Williams

Default Justipoo's challenge

Justin writes:

I think he fancies me.

Well, he keeps wanting to meet up with you, but then gets cold
feet. Nerves, I suppose.

I fancy decking Dave.

Kerf down, or groove up?

--
Mark
Old June 11th 13, 08:14 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mrcheerful[_3_]

Mark Williams wrote:
Justin writes:

I think he fancies me.

Well, he keeps wanting to meet up with you, but then gets cold
feet. Nerves, I suppose.

I fancy decking Dave.

Kerf down, or groove up?

Is that another gay pick up line?

Old June 11th 13, 02:56 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Justin[_3_]

On 11 jun, 09:14, "Mrcheerful" wrote:
Mark Williams wrote:
Justin writes:

I think he fancies me.

Well, he keeps wanting to meet up with you, but then gets cold
feet. Nerves, I suppose.

I fancy decking Dave.

Kerf down, or groove up?

Is that another gay pick up line?

Kerf down, no spine, anally obsessed Handyman
Old June 12th 13, 07:39 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Dave-Cyclists VORT

Mark Williams wrote:
Justin writes:

I think he fancies me.

Well, he keeps wanting to meet up with you, but then gets cold
feet. Nerves, I suppose.

I fancy decking Dave.

Kerf down, or groove up?

Is that another gay pick up line?

Kerf down, no spine, anally obsessed Handyman

Your descent into personal abuse is your way of admitting that you are
bereft of all intellectual capacity .

Justin Lewis 3rd June 2012 1:26pm.

--
Dave-Cyclists VORT
Motorists pay £46 billion a year in extra taxes, specifically so they

Justipoo's. Unbelievable! Dave- Cyclists VORC UK 1 March 24th 13 11:55 PM
Help please Justipoo's Dave - Cyclists VOR UK 4 December 17th 12 05:21 PM
Oh Justipoo's Dave - Cyclists VOR UK 4 July 10th 12 01:35 AM
Oh Justipoo's Dave - Cyclists VOR UK 0 June 25th 12 06:45 PM
Where is Justipoo's? Dave - Cyclists VOR UK 8 May 5th 12 04:29 AM