BIKES & PUBLIC TRANSIT

Old July 1st 04, 04:42 PM
Mr.G.B.

Default BIKES & PUBLIC TRANSIT

Have you ever taken your bike on a bus or subway train, and lost
control of it.
Ever had it roll or fall because of the vehicles movement. I have a
solution for this.
Email me for details.
With BIKES & PUBLIC TRANSIT in the subject
Old July 2nd 04, 12:00 AM
gubaguba

Our detectives hard at work have discovered what this amazing new
device is. It is easily mounted to your bike with only one bolt.
Quickly retracts via spring action so as to be out of the way while
riding. Provides support for your bike. Made of aircraft aluminum
alloys to reduce weight. It is called a "Kick Stand" order yours
now. Supply is limited to those on hand and it may be a while before
more are available. Don't miss out on this unique opportunity.
Please send payment via paypal. Only $35.00 US shipping and handling
fee not included.

I apologize in advance to all I offended.