vented Oakleys

Old March 1st 05, 03:33 PM
Gary

Default vented Oakleys

Anybody use vented lense Oakleys for riding?
Gary
Old March 1st 05, 04:39 PM
S o r n i

Gary wrote:
Anybody use vented lense Oakleys for riding?

Heard about a guy in Arizona once; not sure how to reach him.

HTH, BS

Old March 2nd 05, 01:00 AM
Jay S. Hill

Gary wrote:
Anybody use vented lense Oakleys for riding?

Hincapie has for the last three years or so. You gotta get the
OVERTHETOP THUMP to be cool now.
Old March 2nd 05, 04:00 AM
Werehatrack

On Tue, 01 Mar 2005 09:33:44 -0600, Gary
may have said:

Anybody use vented lense Oakleys for riding?

If I could get them for the same price as a pair of regular
sunglasses, and if they worked as well as the ones I have now, I'd
probably use them. I see zero reason to believe that they are worth
the current asking price. Fashion and function are independent of
each other in most cases, and as far as I can tell, this is no
exception.

Old March 2nd 05, 03:46 PM

try http://www.yorktowneoptical.co=ADm/Instant.html

the simple clipovers(then tape with "magic tape")
sweep back from the lense area giving wind protection with eddy venting
and a no backside lens reflection.
buy ten: a no weep product

Old March 2nd 05, 04:23 PM
Werehatrack

On 2 Mar 2005 07:46:43 -0800, may have said:

try
http://www.yorktowneoptical.co*m/Instant.html

the simple clipovers(then tape with "magic tape")
sweep back from the lense area giving wind protection with eddy venting
and a no backside lens reflection.
buy ten: a no weep product

That style doesn't work for me; my eyelashes hit them. (And they're
not Oakleys...which, as far as I'm concerned, would be an advantage if
they worked.)