RR: OZ SS Nats

Old November 6th 06, 07:31 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Duncan

Default RR: OZ SS Nats

"Parbs" wrote in message

Lots of milling around in the lovely weather having a BBQ and drinking

beer
eventualy migrated to the pub for the skid comp.

snip
(no skid pics available yet...)

Sorry, I was in the pub drinking and eating

Ah, so you were the photographer! Hope you don't mind me sending the links
out. I thought you'd be there and thought I'd recognise you from the mont a
year ago but obviously not.
I'm pretty keen to see all the photos the 'clict' magazine photographer
took. He kept asking me to do things twice so he could get a good pic.

Old November 6th 06, 08:49 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Parbs

Duncan wrote:
"Parbs" wrote in message
Lots of milling around in the lovely weather having a BBQ and drinking

beer
eventualy migrated to the pub for the skid comp.
snip
(no skid pics available yet...)

Sorry, I was in the pub drinking and eating

Ah, so you were the photographer! Hope you don't mind me sending the links
out.

No worries, I hadn't got round to putting any words with them yet

I'm pretty keen to see all the photos the 'clict' magazine photographer
took. He kept asking me to do things twice so he could get a good pic.

There's a few here from Andrew (the guy that won the Surly frame)

http://picasaweb.google.com/zhifchik...dChampionships

Unfortunately he wanted to swap it for a Karate Monkey, which meant we
had to take the frame back to Sydney and all the extra space we thought
we were going to have disappeared. Glad we didn't have to drive back
for Melbourne. Big props to all the Mexicans for coming up

Parbs

Cross Nats Results [email protected] Racing 5 December 16th 05 07:25 AM
CX Nats photos Bill C Racing 2 December 15th 05 01:18 PM
Cross Nats picks Bill C Racing 26 December 9th 05 12:15 PM
MTB Nats results??? commandotempo Racing 1 September 17th 05 02:42 AM
NATS Event at 7 Springs, PA Checkernuts Unicycling 15 July 17th 04 05:04 AM