2009 KH Factory Team announced

Old November 7th 08, 12:41 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jerrick

Default 2009 KH Factory Team announced

Amazing lineup!

Glad I sent you that e-mail directing you to Max. Im sure he is going
to be so ecstatic for a long time.

Any reason why some of the rider that used to be there, arent there
anymore? Less interest in riding or decided it on their own?

Anyways, there will be some good things coming for the 09 year.

--
Jerrick

[SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC]
Old November 7th 08, 12:45 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
beeper

Well deserved by everyone on that list.

--
beeper

)-90'-UNISPIN-O

')-Crankflip-'O,'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZgdzTx7qEg)

'SixSixOne' (SixSixOne.com)
Old November 7th 08, 12:46 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jon Atwell

yeeeeah...thata boy spencer! congrats to everyone else too.

--
Jon Atwell
Old November 7th 08, 12:46 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Emile.m

but it's a shame there's not a canadian rider in the team tho.

--
Emile.m

Ntappin wrote:

I'm a butcher, and it took me like 10 minutes to get one nub off my
luna.

2nd *)---TreFlip-'O,

M'y galler' (http://tinyurl.com/23w828)y
Old November 7th 08, 01:07 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ktkartch

im shocked and excited at the same time!!! congrats spencer and max!!

max really deserves it!

nice job to everyone else kelly is still going strong

kinda shocked about some of the people that retired off the team but
yeah....

its just life..

--
ktkartch
Old November 7th 08, 01:11 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unicycledood

ktkartch;1126466 wrote:
kinda shocked about some of the people that retired off the team but
yeah....

Me too. I'm not so excited now(no not really), knowing I'm not in the
same team as Luke and Shaun. But atleast I can say I'm in the same team
as the legendary frontflipper

Its gonna be an awesome year.

--
unicycledood

The.Mars.Volta wrote:
haha, so young, yet so angry, damn that rap music.

Old November 7th 08, 01:12 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Unicaw89

Wow im pretty stoked to see Pence and Max on the team!

--
Unicaw89

0 9 T o r k e r f o r p r e s i d e n t !
CODY [/b]FREAKING* WILLIAMS
'[b]DIRTY BIRD VIDEO!!*' (http://www.vimeo.com/824231)
'PAINFUL UNI VID!!! ' (http://tinyurl.com/yundmf)
'RenegadeJuggling.com' (renegadejuggling.com)
Old November 7th 08, 01:21 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
pedrotejada

First, thanks Kris!

I hope to make unicycling bigger here in a faster and better way than
we already were doing. Thanks for believing in other countries and
cultures that may slower, but can have unicycling as a serious sport!

I must say congratulations to all the KH 09 riders, and good luck for
the retiring riders . I hope to see ALL of you doing great in your other
activities and in your riding

Thanks again Kris and KHU! Now we have an entire year to work !

Let's do it

--
pedrotejada

*BUT*

Brazilian Unicycling Team

Add me on 'FaceBook'
(http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1284254657)
Add me on 'MySpace'
(http://www.myspace.com/pedrotejada)
Old November 7th 08, 01:33 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
guilhermeteles

Congratulations Pedro!!
It is so good to see you in that list you deserve it not only you but I
everyone in there deserves

--
guilhermeteles

*Brazilian Uni Team*
Old November 7th 08, 01:34 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
danger_uni

Also, thanks again to the KH Team co-sponsors who cover the costs of
getting product to the team riders, and help out with wheelbuilding and
replacement parts:

Bedford Unicycles for Kelly, Spencer, and Dan
UDC USA for Max and Pedro
UDC NZ for Christian
Qu-Ax for Adrien, and
UDC Germany for David

Without these co-sponsors it would be impossible to have a team of
riders in so many places.

Kris

--
danger_uni