2009 KH Factory Team announced

Old November 7th 08, 12:24 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
danger_uni

Default 2009 KH Factory Team announced

Hey All,

Here is the 2009 KH Factory Team:

Max Schultz (USA)
Adrien Delecroix (FR)
Christian Huriwai (NZ)
Dan Heaton (USA)
Spencer Hochberg (USA)
David Weichenberger (Austria)
Kelly Hickman (USA)
Pedro Tejada (Brazil)

Kelly & David, welcome back. Shaun, Kevin, Luke, Cecelina, Amanda, and
Fredrik have retired off the team but thanks again to them for a great
season last year.

All of these riders really need no introduction. It was tough to pick
a team with good riding & people skills and that also represents
different riding styles and places in the world. As before, the team
focuses on technical riders. The Evolution of Balance award represents
KHU's support of endurance-oriented muni riding.

It's great to have Dan on the team for the first time after all these
years of riding and collaborating together on films. As you know he's
had a strong Summer & Fall as a major face of Columbia Clothing's Fall
ad campaign. It's also cool to have new talent with Max & Christian,
and Pedro as the world's first South American rider to receive
sponsorship. Hopefully that helps grow the uni scene a bit more in
Brazil. And with Adrien I'm really happy to help support a French rider
of that calibre. Kelly is going to continue to represent KHU with
strong street riding, and I think that David has some big muni plans for
next year.

So congrats to everyone! Thanks also to everyone else who applied.

Kris

--
danger_uni
Old November 7th 08, 12:28 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
peleschramm

Congrats to you all!

--
peleschramm

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=peleproductions
unicycle for atheism and Spencer.

www.bedfordunicycles.ca

BillyTheMountain for President.
Old November 7th 08, 12:34 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
UniKid2

Sweet!

--
UniKid2

_*Approximate*_
'Countdown To OUI' 09' (http://tinyurl.com/6axmep)

*Vive le Québec Libre!*

unipsyco:i have tried my friend's kh and it's really killing my
knees..
sp4rky-m4rky:i swear you must be doing something wrong.
Old November 7th 08, 12:35 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
surfer1024

cool!!!!!! good list definately.

edit: what's mec? edit 2: Is it this: http://www.mec.ca/splash.jsp?

--
surfer1024

*)--SmallSpin-'O,* 1st Place)---hickflip-'O,

Latest Vid: 'Man's Best Friend'
#f5f5f5
Old November 7th 08, 12:35 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
danger_uni

ntappin;1126405 wrote:
Wow that is pretty amazing, and a pretty huge change. Some major
surprises on there too!

Great work Kris!

Have you ever thought of getting MEC to carry KH stuff?!

Glad you like the lineup.

Re MEC- that's for sure a goal. Hopefully it happens as they plan to
carry bikes in 2010, so why not a few unis.

K.

--
danger_uni
Old November 7th 08, 12:36 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
timekeeper

Congratulations guys! That's awesome news

--
timekeeper
Old November 7th 08, 12:37 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Magixause

dang son.
So are we going to see Dan riding more now?

--
Magixause

Aaron Bickel
Old November 7th 08, 12:37 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Emile.m

Nice job all!

Yay adrien and spencer, finally!

--
Emile.m

Ntappin wrote:

I'm a butcher, and it took me like 10 minutes to get one nub off my
luna.

2nd *)---TreFlip-'O,

M'y galler' (http://tinyurl.com/23w828)y
Old November 7th 08, 12:37 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ntappin

surfer1024;1126414 wrote:
cool!!!!!! good list definately.

edit: what's mec?

MEC is Mountain Equipment Coop, it is similar although completely
unrelated to REI.

--
ntappin

'how to build a strong comfy saddle from junk.'
(http://tinyurl.com/hxcb3)
Old November 7th 08, 12:37 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Any Terrain

Supprized that both Luke and Fredrick retired off the team, I still hope
to see videos from them.

Great to see Spencer finally made it! I hope Dan will be riding some
street more and getting more videos out now! Congrats to everyone else,
you guy deserve it!

--
Any Terrain

2nd Place*)---SuperWrap-'O,*