Cyclone Trailer

Old December 28th 03, 01:29 PM
Beach Runner

Default Cyclone Trailer

My saw trailer, and read it as trainer. Had to do with going to school
for 3 years
without glasses and with 20/200 vision. I learned to read, by seeing the
shape
or context of words. Unfortunately.... Makes me a speed reader, great
at concepts,
but a terrible speller. It ws third grade before I saw you could see
what channel you were
on from the TV, stars, and other amazing discoveries.

Here it got me into trouble. The recommendation for the Cyclops trainer
is still a great
idea. A trailer I have no experience with. If it's the same company,
great customer
service.

Mikael Seierup wrote:

"Beach Runner" skrev...

I have a cyclone fluid resistance trainer and think it's incredible.

Wrong thread methinks or you need to lay off the eggnog. ;o)

This is about the _Radical_ Cyclone trailer.

Mikael