A must see thread!!!

Old November 13th 08, 08:41 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
padst3r

Default A must see thread!!!

The universe 2 trailer.Thanks Dan

--
padst3r

'My Videos' (http://www.youtube.com/padst3r)
Proud member of the Team Nelson Unicyclists
*)---', 6ft Static Gap
Old November 13th 08, 04:00 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Unigurd

it started with a new boy beginning in my class. all the other boys,
including me, became friends with him day one. well, he had a uni, but
could only ride like 2 metres on it. i tried it while he was skating in
front of his house. i liked it because i couldnt do it, and because it
was and is, different. my parents knew someone that had a unicycle club
near me, so i began there with my father. shortly afterwards my sister
began too, and 6 of my friends started unicycling too. it isnt all of my
friends thats still unicycling, but half of them i think

--
Unigurd

Old November 15th 08, 12:27 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
066999566

all great storys anyone else want to share??

--
066999566
Old November 15th 08, 07:07 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Rowan

'What inspired you.' (http://tinyurl.com/463nu)

'How did you get started?'

'How'd ya get into uniing?'

' what got you started.'

'how did you get into unicycling?'
(http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/sho....php?p=1065258)

Once upon a time I wondered if I could do it. I'm not sure what
unicycles I had seen in the media, perhaps some in circus on TV and
maybe cartoons. Gizmoduck had one. I bought one and it was very
uncomfortable to ride, took me ages but I persisted. That was in 1996,
now I am still addicted and teaching hordes of young unicyclists.

--
Rowan