Garmin eTrex Vista C and associated Garmin handlebar holder

Old November 30th 06, 12:34 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bill-Dorset-UK

Default Garmin eTrex Vista C and associated Garmin handlebar holder

To whom it might take and interest to...

I've decided to sell my GPS unit I used when cycling from Dorset to
Romania over the summer (see www.roadtoromania.co.uk for more info on
that). Possibly the most luxurious cycle computer one could have. I
bought the unit new in June for £299 and the bike mount for £13.50.
Receipt is included and there are 6 months left on the warranty.
Starting price is £75 and Special Delivery is included in the
auction's end price.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Garmin-eTrex-V...QQcmdZViewItem

Sorry to advertise like this.

Will.

Old November 30th 06, 05:23 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
dkahn400

Bill-Dorset-UK wrote:

Sorry to advertise like this.

It's perfectly legitimate to announce cycling related gear for sale or
auction if it's not a commercial enterprise. The accepted netiquette is
to prefix the subject line with "FA" (standing for For Auction).

Good luck with the sale. That's a quality piece of kit.

--
Dave...