Gray Look Keo Cleats

Old December 28th 09, 04:26 PM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
robert stern

Default Gray Look Keo Cleats

I have 3 pairs of the Keo gray cleats brand new. I would love to trade
them for the black Keo cleats. I would also gladly trade them for
Michelin Aircomp inner tubes with the long stem. I would trade two tubes
for one set of cleats. If you are interested drop me a line.
Thanks!
Rob

Difference between Speedplay X cleats and slimline cleats? [email protected] Techniques 3 February 16th 07 12:03 AM
Gun gray bike paint?? nash Techniques 7 October 31st 06 05:02 AM
ross gray whereabouts gloria Australia 1 August 30th 05 12:27 PM
re ross gray koh samui flash Australia 0 August 29th 05 11:02 AM