south west unicyclists

Old March 23rd 04, 12:32 PM
north

Default south west unicyclists

any one who unicycles in the devon or cornwall, i want to know who you
are!! not for any bad reasons you understand, its just nice to have
people to ride with.

--
north - Circus Trick *******

CTB North

customer satisfaction survey...count the scratches on my back

http://www.circustrick*******.co.uk
north's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3476

Old March 23rd 04, 02:50 PM
sarah.miller

May I refer you to the Tamar bridge ride thread on this forum. Theres a
chance to meet some local to plymouth riders at the weekend. Also keep
an eye on the forum for news of the next south west uni meet.

SArah

--
sarah.miller - unicycist
sarah.miller's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/1694

Old March 23rd 04, 06:58 PM
thinuniking

me i am south west trial's and now muni rider so is phil and treepotato
and errr some other people i think.

--
thinuniking - muni person.(muddy)

hated by old people,laughed at by teenagers,pushed off by drunks,
loved by kids. It's for the kids!
thinuniking's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4294

Old March 23rd 04, 07:45 PM
phil

I'm in Somerset, a long way from Plymouth but in the south west
nevertheless.

If you live in Plymouth, I am very envious; lots of trials to be had
there. Bah!

Phil

--
phil - ex-studenty type

"Cattle Prods solve most of life's little problems."
phil's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/915

Old March 23rd 04, 07:53 PM
treepotato

i'm from the southwest!

come along to the tamar bridge uni ride this saturday meet 11am saltash
side of the bridge my club Calstock are running it everyones welcome

--
treepotato - No brakes, No limits.........Felix

Some unicycles can give nasty pedal bites.....i still have the scars to
prove it
treepotato's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3942