just ordered my koxx-1

Old August 29th 06, 11:12 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
manon1wheel

Default just ordered my koxx-1

wahoo! i just ordered my new koxx one bluebery.

woot! :]

--
manon1wheel

Amgallacher: hi, im amanda, im skinny and i ride a unicycle, wanna go
out sometime?
need some new gear? Go to '661' (www.sixsixone.com) for some of the
best gear around!
manon1wheel's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9972

Old August 29th 06, 11:17 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
olmasters

Lucky you. The new Koxx designes look great. I personally preffer the
Orange Bud, UDC doesn't stock it. Ahh well I really don't require
another......YET!! , I hope you enjoy your new uni....

Ollie

--
olmasters
olmasters's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11921

Old August 30th 06, 01:15 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
manon1wheel

im buying it from rennagade juggling. they are great! they remind me of
UCD on the phone :]

Old August 30th 06, 04:56 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
irvinegr

how much is this costing you??

--
irvinegr

Check out my SWEET movies!!! http://tinyurl.com/cr7fu
irvinegr's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10958

Old August 30th 06, 05:35 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
abbabibble

manon1wheel wrote:
wahoo! i just ordered my new koxx one bluebery.

woot! :]

you lucky you.

i wish i could get a sickass unicycle like that.

--
abbabibble

Cheers, Matt.
'NOW ON SALE: ONE WHEEL ALL REAL SHIRTS!' (http://tinyurl.com/954wy)
' want a free ipod? click here!'
(http://www.mp3players4free.com/default.aspx?r=664720)
PANIC BUTTON--' '
(http://www.geocities.com/abbabibble/mrtsb.html)[/b]

carsonpalooza wrote:

it's not over until the cake is all gone.

abbabibble's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10751

koxx one products good? forrestunifreak Unicycling 1 July 27th 06 05:03 PM
Will a Koxx 1 frame fit my 2004 Torker DX wheelset? red_rider Unicycling 7 April 24th 06 08:11 PM
Koxx One xavcollos Unicycling 37 July 16th 05 06:31 PM
Koxx Gell TheoELind Unicycling 4 December 24th 04 04:32 PM