Lonely Riders video

Old January 9th 06, 08:35 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Default Lonely Riders video

Since thereīs alredy so much people showing their videos around here I
thought that Iīll give it a shot too. So hereīs the newest (pretty old
actually but anyways) video of ours.
Itīs kind of big (75Mb) and we donīt have a smaller one right now to
give, sorru bout that.
And feel free to tell what you think about this.

http://tinyurl.com/ceger

--
aleksi.palola

Enjoy life. You get to live every second only once.

http://lonelyriders.unicyclist.com/
aleksi.palola's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10917

Old January 9th 06, 10:35 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

that was a cool video, i liked how you had lots of different styles of
riding. the ultimate wheel was preti cool. looks like you guys have
mastered riding down stair, keep it up

--
amanda.gallacher

'my gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/dpa27)
ChangingLINKS.com - 'Amanda rocks!'
fcwegnm0b - 'Amanda you are awesome!'
Chosen - 'i think...i...love amanda'
- add me
amanda.gallacher's Profile:
http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10009

Old January 9th 06, 10:49 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

dude, looks like you have some prety awsome places to ride. maby you
should work on dropping down some of those steps. its was pretty good.
i aggree with amanda, there was a few different styles and i liked
that. keep up the good work.

--
manon1wheel

now im lvl 6!
-.- T1me to overthrow most replies!!-.-
manon1wheel's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9972

Old January 10th 06, 05:52 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

I see... No one else seems to have any comments on it? How do you think
we progress if we're not receiving feedback? But thanks to you two
for the comments, Lonely Riders appreciate it very much!

--
eero-poika

No pain, no gain.

http://lonelyriders.unicyclist.com/
eero-poika's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10911

Old January 10th 06, 06:02 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Yea, thanks for such good comments, really warms my heart
And the dropping part is actually not that bad but we didnīt get any
good material for this video. Weīll try put some more trials and drops
in the next video.

Old January 11th 06, 05:21 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Was that a circus school? That place looked pretty sweet for messing
around in.

--
hecklar
hecklar's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6917

Old January 11th 06, 05:51 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

hecklar wrote:
Was that a circus school? That place looked pretty sweet for messing
around in.

Yes, it was a circus school. It's a very good place to practice in,
though there is often little room for messing around. Bloody gym girls!
But I have no reason to complain...

--
eero-poika

No pain, no gain.

Old January 11th 06, 07:00 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Really nice!

Not too lonley though!

--
lleberg

I 3 my unicycle!
lleberg's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8272

Old January 12th 06, 08:38 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

lleberg wrote:
Not too lonley though!

i was thinking the same thing. good riding. maybe next time do drops
down some of the shorter stair sets. riding down them is good but you
gotta mix it up.

--
boo radley

"plus Maxxis tyres suck... a tyre made of cheese will last longer"

"no really, are you sure you love me more than your unicycle?" -my gf
boo radley's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10484

Old January 12th 06, 08:57 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Its a cool video and I like the different styles of riding. Maybe we
could send it on the open channel on unicycle.tv if you like but the
musik seems to be copyright protectet !?
How ever. I like it

@ Amanda: aren't you interested also in giving us some of your clips ?

--
olarf

visit 'unicycle.tv' (http://www.unicycle.tv)
olarf's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10588

Almost-not-credible news: A northshore and trials park 2 minutes away! andrew_carter Unicycling 10 February 15th 05 08:00 PM
2nd Richmond Muni Weekend Vid/Pics and New HOW Video muniracer Unicycling 12 January 4th 05 08:50 PM
Calling all extreme riders on the East Coast... HardcoreCokerRider Unicycling 2 December 21st 04 11:45 PM
Galibier ride video roadswag Racing 0 February 13th 04 10:29 PM
video producer seeking bicycle stunt riders for how-to video production David Welch General 0 February 5th 04 11:30 PM