Pedal goes boom.

Old February 20th 06, 09:32 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Default Pedal goes boom.

Well, my pedal broke on my old (crapppy) norco. Grrr, now I have to fix
the damn thing. Looks like Im going to put a screw in each end and use
something to wedge it in there tight. Ill tell you how I do

--
Eroick
Eroick's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10884

Old February 20th 06, 09:59 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Fixed.
Yeah, it was fast. Basicly there was a missing bolt which hooked half
of the pedal on. It fell off and the whole thing was dangling. I took
some pictures of it before it was fixed. Ill upload them after I resize
and rotate.

Canada wins gold in ice hockey... w00t.

Old February 20th 06, 11:23 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

whch norco do you have...the 20" generic or the trials?

--
trials_uni

'Check Out my Newbie Guide' (http://tinyurl.com/99yez) ---new more
informative post go now! edited today!
Also Join the 'Unicyclist Roster'
(http://ecstasy.winternet.com/roster/index.php?) and meet other
unicyclists in your area!
Make Your Own 'Juggling Clubs!' (http://www.crazytieguy.com/clubs.htm)

monkeyman wrote:
Those animals aren't innocent, they're keeping my meat from me

Old February 21st 06, 03:37 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

its the 20 inch generic. but its DAMN old. I mean, its at LEAST 25 years
old. Someone gave it to me.