Four years, one wheel

Old April 24th 06, 04:23 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Default Four years, one wheel

With 1/2" chopped off the seatpost, and blocks of wood screwed to the
pedals, Jenny's legs are now long enough to ride her unicycle, though
she's still some way off riding unsupported.

As I tend to wield the camera in our family, and I'm also Jenny's
unicycle instructor, getting pictures hasn't been too easy. But
yesterday, on the last day of this year's British Juggling Convention,
we managed to take some. Photos and videos at:
http://tinyurl.com/p5avb

Charlie also begged to have a ride on "Nenny oogaga" - there are some
pictures of him there, too.

--
Danny Colyer

http://www.colyer.plus.com/danny/
Subscribe to PlusNet http://www.colyer.plus.com/referral/
Danny Colyer's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11637

Old April 24th 06, 07:44 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Thanks for sharing. How old is Jenny? Just 4, or more near 5?

j.

--
juergen_brauckmann
juergen_brauckmann's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/2079

Old April 24th 06, 08:04 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

juergen_brauckmann wrote:
Thanks for sharing. How old is Jenny? Just 4, or more near 5?

She was 4 on 5 February.

Old April 24th 06, 09:54 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Thats really cool Danny- glad the kids are enjoying playing with the
baby unicycle. Lovely pics.
Sarah

--
sarah.miller

South West Unicycle Meet
www.uk.unicyclist.com/swum.html
sarah.miller's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/1694

Old April 25th 06, 01:29 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

you made my day happy i dont know why but those pics of that little uni
made me happy dunno why

--
dan de man

Mikefule wrote:
If regularly pulling on a body part made it longer, most teenage boys
would trip over a lot more often.

dan de man's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11403

Old April 25th 06, 05:23 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

i hope my kid can uni at 5. actually, i hope i'll still be able to have
kids by the time i find someone to make one with. can baby momma
unicycle too?

--
joshuni

president of the norml uni sect
joshuni's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11670

Old April 27th 06, 12:14 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

joshuni wrote:
i hope my kid can uni at 5. actually, i hope i'll still be able to have
kids by the time i find someone to make one with. can baby momma
unicycle too?

Wifey briefly started learning about 5 or 6 years ago, but gave up after
bashing her ankles on the cranks a couple of times. I'm hoping to
shame her into learning by the time both the kids are riding.