How To Get The Date Of Your Dreams!

Old February 18th 08, 05:03 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling

Default How To Get The Date Of Your Dreams!

What do people look for in a date? Once you have the answer to this
question you will have the power to appeal to any women/man you want.
So let's have a look at some of the basics.

Remember the saying "you never get a second chance to make a great
first impression." Well, as explain in my book "the Ultimate Online
Dating Handbook" this statement is also true in the dating world. Did
you know that when meeting someone for the first time they will
evaluate, judge and most likely stereotype you all in the first 3
minutes? That's right, all in the first 3 minutes! The first few
minutes of meeting someone new are so crucial, you must learn to make
those minutes work FOR you, and not against you. And since much of
this judgment is based on physical appearance and what is communicated
in those first few minutes, we can actually adjust our behavior to
obtain better results. Here are a few tips to help you achieve this.

Dress to Impress!
How should you dress when meeting someone for the first time? You
should wear a well put together outfit, you will look great and
portray more confidence. So first, always wear clothes that fit the
occasion. You don't want to meet someone at a fancy restaurant in
jeans and a t-shirt when the other person is dressed to kill. Second,
always wear a well coordinated outfit that fits you well. Show off a
bit of your curves or muscle. By looking clean and stylish you show
that you care about your appearance and how you portray yourself.
Believe me, people will take notice. When meeting someone for the
first time especially in those first 3 minutes image is everything.

When ever you go out you should take the time to look your best. After
all you never know when you might run into the Date Of Your Dreams.
And remember to accessorize, a new belt or nice watch. Accessories
really do make a big difference to an outfit and to your look. People

http://www.dontplayplay.com/html/Dat...0925/9912.html

Old February 18th 08, 11:32 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Just zis Guy, you know?

Fine, I'll have Tuesday 4th November please. Will you gift-wrap it
for me?

Guy
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk

Old February 19th 08, 09:56 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Tim Hall

On Mon, 18 Feb 2008 23:32:47 +0000, "Just zis Guy, you know?"
wrote:

Fine, I'll have Tuesday 4th November please. Will you gift-wrap it
for me?

35th of May please. Much funnier.

--

Tim

I understand very little of what's being discussed
but for some reason it's fascinating.

(Jon Thompson, urs)
Old February 23rd 08, 06:53 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
John Clayton

wrote:

Fine, I'll have Tuesday 4th November please. Will you gift-wrap it
for me?

35th of May please. Much funnier.

Tim

I understand very little of what's being discussed
but for some reason it's fascinating.

(Jon Thompson, urs)

Five for me please.
John

dreams CKCrowe Unicycling 1 February 11th 07 01:50 PM
Dreams Calogero Carlucci Racing 0 June 24th 06 02:56 AM
cycling dreams Tom Keats General 22 November 3rd 05 01:05 PM
POOF - My Dreams Are Like Over Tyler Hamillton Racing 0 April 19th 05 04:04 AM