Why so few stock Campagnolo bikes?

Old August 17th 04, 05:31 PM
Richard Chan

Ningi wrote in message ...
Richard Chan wrote:
Ningi wrote in message ...

As a pricing (UK pounds) example - here are the groupset prices from my LBS.

Campy Record 10 double - 1097
Shimane Dura Ace double - 1085

God saves the Queen (not Liz, Chuck), how is this possible? The
2003/2004 line cranks are plastic and retails ~$800. Are you packing
FUD again? Which pro
team(s) have trouble obtaining gear?

Those prices don't include the Campy carbon cranks, which are about
200UKP more.

Comparing prices with other shops is difficult, as I guess exactly
what's in a groupset isn't necessarily the same.

http://www.sigmasport.co.uk/store/bikes/components.pdf

Pete

Pete:

I apologize for my slight comment.

A side note, I have the upmost respect and love for British musicians.
I just finished watching David Gilmour in concert in England. Great
stuff.

Old August 19th 04, 11:49 PM
Ningi

Richard Chan wrote:
Ningi wrote in message ...

Richard Chan wrote:

Ningi wrote in message ...

As a pricing (UK pounds) example - here are the groupset prices from my LBS.

Campy Record 10 double - 1097
Shimane Dura Ace double - 1085

God saves the Queen (not Liz, Chuck), how is this possible? The
2003/2004 line cranks are plastic and retails ~$800. Are you packing
FUD again? Which pro
team(s) have trouble obtaining gear?

Those prices don't include the Campy carbon cranks, which are about
200UKP more.

Comparing prices with other shops is difficult, as I guess exactly
what's in a groupset isn't necessarily the same.

http://www.sigmasport.co.uk/store/bikes/components.pdf

Pete

Pete:

I apologize for my slight comment.

No offence taken. It's a valid comment

A side note, I have the upmost respect and love for British musicians.
I just finished watching David Gilmour in concert in England. Great
stuff.

I saw his concert in the Albert Hall from 2001 recently. Excellent
stuff, although I still prefer The Pink Floyd material.

Cheers

Pete

Mutant Road Bikes Dave Mayer General 29 March 12th 04 05:48 AM
Bikes on Trains - was Cycle Tracks ad nauseum [Not Responding] UK 40 December 2nd 03 10:05 AM
FAQ Just zis Guy, you know? UK 27 September 5th 03 10:58 PM