Unicycle club?

Old November 9th 04, 02:36 PM
wilbert

Default Unicycle club?

Does anyone know of a unicycle club based near Sunbury-on-Thames in the
UK.

Thanks
Dave

--
wilbert

And I always thought kids were ankle biters
wilbert's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7967

Old November 9th 04, 08:55 PM
paul royle

Hi Dave,

LUNIs play unicycle hockey every Thursday night in Tufnell Park in North
London. Details on the webpage.

'LUNIs web page' (http://homepage.ntlworld.com/unicycle/LUNIs.html)

I think we're probably the closest unicycle club to Sunbury, and we're
always looking for new players. Come along. We can provide unicycles,
sticks and tuition (if required!)

Paul

--
paul royle - Newbie
paul royle's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5572

Old November 23rd 05, 12:58 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

paul royle wrote:
Hi Dave,

LUNIs play unicycle hockey every Thursday night in Tufnell Park in
North London. Details on the webpage.

'LUNIs web page' (http://homepage.ntlworld.com/unicycle/LUNIs.html)

I think we're probably the closest unicycle club to Sunbury, and we're
always looking for new players. Come along. We can provide unicycles,
sticks and tuition (if required!)

Paul

Hi. i stay in glasgow and like the sound of this hockey unicycling
lark! know and teams out my way?
stuart

--
stujm
stujm's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11208

Old November 23rd 05, 01:15 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

I don't think there are any teams playing regularly in Glasgow, there
are a couple of riders from Glasgow who post here, they might know.

You can always try and start something going, even if you have to teach
all your mates to ride to get a team together...

Paul

--
paul royle
paul royle's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5572