max shifting capacity on C-Record derailleur

Old June 19th 05, 04:19 PM
Lee

Default max shifting capacity on C-Record derailleur

I'm building up a mid-80s Cinelli Super Corsa with C-Record components and
will be using a 130 spaced rear wheel (the frame has already been
stretched).

What's the maximum shifting capacity (number of cogs) for a C-Record?

BTW, I bought this frame for a song with Record 10 components and was
planning on selling the parts separately (I ride Campy 9)...but the frame
was misrepresented as being too large for me. When I got it home, I was
amazed at how beautiful it is (original Ferrari Red paint on a 20 year old
frame), and that it is my exact size. So I have to keep it!

And since I've already got enough bikes with Record 9 componentry, I figure
I'd build this one up with vintage parts. My only other thought is to build
it with Super Record and rebuild my Colnago Spiral Conic SLX with C-Record,
for some variation (the Colnago has Record 9 currently...but it was recently
replaced by a pre B-stay C40).

Comments appreciated.

Thanks!

Lee