Lance never Doped (But Merckx Did)

Old January 19th 13, 02:12 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Davey Crockett[_5_]

Default Lance never Doped (But Merckx Did)

I keep telling you.

Lance is a nasty piece of **** and the English Language lacks
adjectives to adequately describe him.

Davey's been telling you that for just a few short months less
than 20 years now when he quit posting under his real name and
started using a Pseudo.

But the crooked cocksuckers that have been in charge of cycling
matters (IOC and subsidiaries and spinoffs like UCI, WADA, etc.)
have defined doping and Armstrong never never knocked the bar off
the pegs.

Ergo He never doped.

Eduardo, on the other hand got caught one time and was
sanctioned (the '69 Giro) and on several occasions was known to
have been employing "banned substances" (significantly the '69
Tour where the Tour Doctor detected heart arrhythmia and advised
him to quit the Tour, go home and quit charging up).

--
Davey Crockett
Flying the Flag of the English
Old January 19th 13, 02:21 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Steve Freides[_2_]

Davey Crockett wrote:
I keep telling you.

Lance is a nasty piece of **** and the English Language lacks
adjectives to adequately describe him.

When the interview is up on YouTube or elsewhere, would someone be kind
enough to post a link? I'll try watching it and see how long I last.

-S-

Old January 19th 13, 03:12 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Friday, January 18, 2013 9:21:39 PM UTC-5, Steve Freides wrote:
Davey Crockett wrote:

I keep telling you.

Lance is a nasty piece of **** and the English Language lacks

adjectives to adequately describe him.

When the interview is up on YouTube or elsewhere, would someone be kind

enough to post a link? I'll try watching it and see how long I last.

-S-

Here you go...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJuaZKBABO0