Its 00.02 onthe 20th of march

Old March 20th 04, 12:03 AM
sarah.miller

Default Its 00.02 onthe 20th of march

Its now 00.02 GMT on the 20th of march. Still no clickable link!
frustration. I want to go to bed. I'm tired, its late.

Sarah

--
sarah.miller - unicycist
sarah.miller's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/1694

Old March 20th 04, 12:10 AM
sarah.miller

Now 00.10, have managed to fill in form, but can't get it
upload...aarrgh.
SArah

Old March 20th 04, 12:37 AM
sarah.miller

At Last. 00.36. the site accepted my reservation. I was just working out
what fax number to send a screen shot too.... maybe some one sensed I
was about to annoy thier fax machine.

See you in tokyo.
Sarah

Old March 20th 04, 05:15 AM
tadaniels

Sarah,

Congratulations on getting the UNICON XII NYC reservation system to
finally accept your application three minutes before in would accept
ours! A very frustrating 39 minutes for us.

Tom Daniels & Karen Rabideau

--
tadaniels - USA President
tadaniels's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/352

Old March 20th 04, 10:47 PM
sarah.miller

Frustration all over now. I came home from work tonight to find an
e-mail from Mayumi waiting , and our reseration worked, we have got the
room resvered OK, phew.

I guess it was just us couples that were needing to get applications
in first thing, there are lots of 4 bedded rooms:-)

Sarah

Old March 20th 04, 11:43 PM
tadaniels

Sarah,

Between reading that there were only twenty two-person rooms available
in the Westerners building and the 40 minute delay in getting the site
to accept our form we didn't even try to get a two-person room. We
reserved a four-person room instead. We've found a young woman who is
with our local team to take one of the spare beds. We may end up leaving
the fourth bed empty to make space for luggage, computer equipment,
unicycles etc.

Tom