Do you commute on your unicycle?

Old March 20th 04, 11:51 PM
Huthwaite

Default Do you commute on your unicycle?

I don't ride to work, but I do ride at work; huge yard.

JJ

--
Huthwaite - bahhh
Huthwaite's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5561

Old March 21st 04, 07:36 AM
daino149

Well technically speaking, I do commute with my Uni. It's just that
It's in the boot of my car while I drive to work.

Actually, I do ride into work once in a while, but that's only when I
get locked out of my work's parking. In that case, I park about a mile
away and ride in.

Daniel

--
daino149 - How's it going, Texas?

there ain't enough body armor in the country for me to try that. -- Ken
on the mtbr forum in reference to MUni

Old March 21st 04, 07:52 AM
daino149

daino149 wrote:
*Well technically speaking, I do commute with my Uni. *

Of course, I didn't see that the title of the thread said on, not with.
I'm going to crawl back into my hole now.

Daniel

--
daino149 - How's it going, Texas?

there ain't enough body armor in the country for me to try that. -- Ken
on the mtbr forum in reference to MUni

surfing on a unicycle, tips and tricks... paulie pavlic Unicycling 10 November 15th 03 10:38 PM
NZ Unicycle Weekend GizmoDuck Unicycling 6 November 3rd 03 07:37 AM
New Unicycle types! XWonka Unicycling 16 October 15th 03 08:54 PM
My first unicycle showard Unicycling 1 October 3rd 03 06:20 AM