Who Clipped Beltran?

Old July 14th 05, 04:31 PM
Mad Dog

Default Who Clipped Beltran?

Any indication of who took Tricky out?

Old July 14th 05, 05:52 PM
Jaybee

Mad Dog wrote:
Any indication of who took Tricky out?

no info yet, but Trikki (not Tricky) I think I heard is
choc chip cookie in Spanish?
Old July 14th 05, 05:57 PM
Mad Dog

Jaybee says...

Mad Dog wrote:
Any indication of who took Tricky out?

no info yet, but Trikki (not Tricky) I think I heard is
choc chip cookie in Spanish?

Sorry, I don't speak Spanish.

Old July 14th 05, 06:53 PM
JLS

El Triki is how Cookie Monster is known on the Spanish Sesame Street
(Barrio S=E9samo).

de nada,

JLS

Old July 14th 05, 08:38 PM

=BFBut do we know that Beltran's knickname comes from Cookie Monster's
Spanish name? If so, that's even cooler than the Canibal or the Badger.

Old July 14th 05, 09:09 PM
Sir Topham Hatt

Oscar Sevilla. Claim it was an accident

Old July 14th 05, 09:45 PM
Mad Dog

Sir Topham Hatt says...

Mad Dog wrote:

Any indication of who took Tricky out?

I guess that's one way T-Mobile can beat Discovery to the yellow.

Old July 14th 05, 10:07 PM
Geraard Spergen

Mad Dog wrote:

Any indication of who took Tricky out?

Hmmm
Oscar (the grouch) Sevilla
Triki (the cookie monster) Beltran
Michael (big bird) Rasmussen

Need nominations for Elmo, Snuffleopogus, Grover, and Bert and Ernie

Old July 14th 05, 10:31 PM
Graham

"Mad Dog" wrote in message
Any indication of who took Tricky out?

Who cares ! It's one less robot to help his Lanceness.

Dream

Beltran Abandons!! J Jones Racing 43 July 16th 05 09:30 AM
Standing at stops still clipped rather than duckwalking Roger Daniel Pease General 39 March 12th 05 07:08 PM
Beltran vs Heras.........??? Charles Hizark Racing 5 September 14th 04 01:39 AM
Fell off clipped in (or how to make a prat of yourself). Peter B UK 19 October 17th 03 03:26 PM