Looking for a yellow helmet

Old April 9th 08, 02:55 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
datakoll

Default Looking for a yellow helmet

On Apr 8, 4:28*pm, Andre Jute wrote:
On Apr 7, 4:02*pm, BCDrums wrote:

Each spring I keep an eye peeled for a yellow helmet, and I don't see
any. I'm thinking of a Pearl Izumi-type screaming yellow, not gold. I
want yellow for safety reasons.

Seen one? Thanks!

BC

Depends on what sort of a rider you are and your bike, but if the Bell
Citi style suits, you can have it either in safety yellow or safety
orange. My everyday helmet is a Bell Citi because it is a good helmet,
well thought out, cool, easy to make fit, aesthetically neat if you
buy one of the plainer ones. Models from previous years, still
possibly on sale somewhere, lack the strap for a light at the back of
the helmet which is only on the latest models but have all the other
features including provision for the helmet mirror on the visor -- and
are less garishly decorated. I have the mirror accessory (it might be
catalogued as a Metro accessory -- same visor; it fits) and it is a
boon even if you already have a mirror on your bike. In short, Bell
Citi and visor mirror, both highly recommended, and available in
yellow.

Andre Jute
Visit my latest bike page:http://members.lycos.co.uk/fiultra/B...%20HUMOUR.html

spiff!