Kevin McMullin

Old December 9th 06, 12:16 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
JamesH

Default Kevin McMullin

I think his foot plant crank flip over the stairs might be my favorite
part in Defect.

--
JamesH
JamesH's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4438

Old December 9th 06, 12:26 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ntappin

http://tinyurl.com/yht28v

--
ntappin

'how to build a strong comfy saddle from junk.'
(http://tinyurl.com/hxcb3)

Old December 9th 06, 12:27 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
munimanpete

Spencer Hochberg wrote:
Kevin is awesome, I saw his vid online years ago and it is still one of
my favorites.

Definately man, its what inspired me to get into street and stuff.

--
munimanpete

*www.muniman.2ya.com*
WWW.UNICYCLETIPS.COM
*www.unicycle.co.nz*
munimanpete's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6311

Old December 9th 06, 01:36 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
tugboat

I would just like to say... who let it slip than I'm more than a
person?!? My roots actually go all the way back to the dinosaurs
(truth is, portions of my DNA are exact duplicates of Dino from the
Flintstones).

Also, thanks for all the appreciation, and long live huck'er street!
I'm not still in Kenya, that was just for the summer, and I'm back
studying in North Carolina now. I believe I'll be going to the British
Unicycle Convention in April, and am still trying to go to Denmark for
FLUCK in July. Hopefully I'll be able to get a video out sometime in
the near future.

I'm trying to attach a couple pictures from Switzerland/Barcelona, so
enjoy those haha. Feel free to continue singing my praises, I love you
all just as much! Hahahaha.

Peace and blessings!!!
Kevin James McMullin

[EDIT] My plaid pants certainly do rock!! I only wear them on special
occasions, but rest assured they are still alive and well.

|Filename: Kevin Rock Out.jpg |

tugboat

"You won't get hurt if you land it!"
tugboat's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3298

Old December 9th 06, 01:54 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ntappin

Thanks for the pictures Kevin. From the sounds of things you really seem
to be all over the place, quite alot of travel for someone so young, I
must say I'm a little jealous .

What is happening with all the stuff from Barcelona? Is Koxx making a
video?

Old December 9th 06, 02:03 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Det-riot

wow! you make me wanna pick my uni up and go try all this stuff...to
bad its 20 degrees out

--
Det-riot
Det-riot's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13823

Old December 9th 06, 02:10 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
zfreak220

are you going to naucc?

--
zfreak220

certified curb hopper 11-23-06

iridemymuni wrote:
i think everybody agrees when i say you lucky son of a bitch

zfreak220's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11948

Old December 9th 06, 03:49 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
torkerdx

Det-riot wrote:
wow! you make me wanna pick my uni up and go try all this stuff...to
bad its 20 degrees out

at least you won't be too hot

--
torkerdx

GILD wrote:
If it was a naked young lady, would we be shouting about sexual
objectification?

gordito8me wrote:
it's like running across the highway at rush hour. Dangerous, stupid,
but not really that fun.

skrobo wrote:
i would rather ride a brick than have a folding tire

torkerdx's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12543

Old December 9th 06, 10:04 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Probailer2

tugboat wrote:
I believe I'll be going to the British Unicycle Convention in April,
and am still trying to go to Denmark for FLUCK in July.

No I realy need to find a way to get at FLUCK.

PM

--
Probailer2

john_childs wrote:
Mmmmm... Sexy welds.

musketman wrote:
Kris Holm owns death

abbabibble wrote:
cody bent his koxx.

he was working it pretty hard.

Probailer2's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11034

Old December 9th 06, 12:29 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
andycookuk

Det-riot wrote:
to bad its 20 degrees out

:S