unicycle dreams

Old January 8th 07, 05:52 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
pkplonker

Default unicycle dreams

John B wrote:
Moonwalking unicycle dreams mean a windfall? Cool...

I had a dream once where I was riding around in the building at work.
It was
one of my very vivid and realistic dreams, complete with colors and
sounds, and
almost with smells. One of those where I wake up and expect to be in
the place
where the dream occurred.

John

Those dreams are the god damn best

--
pkplonker

I WILL DO FOOLISH THINGS AND I WILL DO THEM WITH ENTHUSIASM, I WILL HURT
MY SELF AND I WILL NOT CARE AND I WILL DO IT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
pkplonker's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13484

Old January 8th 07, 09:30 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Brian O.

I have unicycling dreams all the time, not sure what that says about my
personality, but hey they are fun!

Control your dreams with 'Lucid Dreaming'
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucid_dreaming)

--
Brian O.

Old January 8th 07, 09:38 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
tobbogonist

My unicycle dreams alway involve other people unicycling and me not
being able to due to lack of unicycle or having a broken one. then it
ends with me fixing or getting a unicycle and i wake up, no riding
involved.

is this trying to tell me something?

--
tobbogonist

'Corn Cam' (http://www.iowafarmertoday.com/corn_cam/)

Yelling: 'Where's me faber castels?'

tobbogonist's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12176

Old January 9th 07, 02:08 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
gordito8me

tobbogonist wrote:
My unicycle dreams alway involve other people unicycling and me not
being able to due to lack of unicycle or having a broken one. then it
ends with me fixing or getting a unicycle and i wake up, no riding
involved.

is this trying to tell me something?

Funny I have the same kind of dreams. My friends start learning to ride
and start doing trials but my trials broke and my kh is in the mail. So
I'm sitting around in my dream waiting and when the ups man comes up
and hands me the package I hear "max get your ass outta bed!"

--
gordito8me

torker dx here!!!
gordito8me's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13641

Old January 9th 07, 07:52 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
gabetheunicycleman

i have had freewheeling dreams. damn good

--
gabetheunicycleman

unicycleman does not stand..... he sits on the air --unicycleman-

5 months of riding and i can do a 360 unispin.woot.
gabetheunicycleman's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13054

Old January 9th 07, 08:41 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
wobbling bear

I dream of riding my Coker easily trough forests and tough tracks, I
just slide along like on a magic carpet.
those dreams have replaced my usual skiing dreams.
but it's only a dream

--
wobbling bear

One Wheel : bear necessity
wobbling bear's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3716

Old January 11th 07, 09:27 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
tobbogonist

gordito8me wrote:
Funny I have the same kind of dreams. My friends start learning to ride
and start doing trials but my trials broke and my kh is in the mail. So
I'm sitting around in my dream waiting and when the ups man comes up
and hands me the package I hear "max get your ass outta bed!"

mmm hidden meaning. we are both waiting on a new KH because our old
trials are broken... uncanny ::-)

(see what i did there, two sets of eyes)

Old January 11th 07, 09:29 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
tobbogonist

hey i am going to a some training days with the guy who first started
this thread. it is at the end of the month. wow i will be meeting
someone else who has posted on unicyclist.com

Old January 25th 07, 02:31 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Chrashing

My wife has had two dreams, of her riding a uicycle in the last week.
Me, I don't dream about unicycling.

She doesn't unicycle!

--
Chrashing

Regards,
Ken ... a recreational unicyclist... Please wear a helmet!
Chrashing's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7501

Old January 25th 07, 03:18 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Danni

Chrashing wrote:
My wife has had two dreams, of her riding a uicycle in the last week.
Me, I don't dream about unicycling.

She doesn't unicycle!

TIS A SIGN!

I dreamed that I could unispin and wheel walk, and the next day I did
both. Weird.

--
Danni

leo wrote:
Without cocks you wouldn't even have a family forum.

Danni's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12990

unicycle dreams Danny Colyer Unicycling 1 January 8th 07 05:33 PM
Dreams Calogero Carlucci Racing 0 June 24th 06 02:56 AM
cycling dreams Tom Keats General 22 November 3rd 05 01:05 PM
POOF - My Dreams Are Like Over Tyler Hamillton Racing 0 April 19th 05 04:04 AM
muni dreams crushed!!! thinuniking Unicycling 5 October 8th 03 02:30 PM