who else is injured and out of unicycling right now?

Old May 21st 07, 01:47 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
mcnuggets300

Default who else is injured and out of unicycling right now?

i cant ride for a while
was twisting with my back when hopping to get loads more spin and now
when i hop my whole chest hurts

--
mcnuggets300

there's the right way, there's the wrong way, and there's my way
http://www.usenet.com
Old May 21st 07, 01:55 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
CKCrowe

My back feels fine, im in pretty good condition, new helmet, 60 dollar
one, so i dont look like a dork on my unicycle, looks really kool, have
to send a pic with it on me as my profile pic!

Is the hernia thing related to unicycling???

--
CKCrowe

1-5 Hours a day-I Got TREYFLIP ON MY DX!!!!!
Trying to fix a glitch with my computer, have the vid, just uploading
it.
'' (http://tinyurl.com/32tsn3)My Gallery

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=unicrankflipMy Youtube Account
http://www.usenet.com
Old May 21st 07, 01:56 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Det-riot

CKCrowe wrote:
My back feels fine, im in pretty good condition, new helmet, 60 dollar
one, so i dont look like a dork on my unicycle, looks really kool, have
to send a pic with it on me as my profile pic!

Is the hernia thing related to unicycling???

n o idea but its all better now

--
Det-riot

Ducttape wrote:
sounds like he toook a feild trip to jail.... DON'T DROP THE SOAP
DUDE!!!

'Funny Video' (http://youtube.com/watch?v=YMZpfwjiON4)

R.I.P Johnny Hart 'your are invited to come play lost!!!!!!!'
(www.lost.eu/40c63)
http://www.usenet.com