Today I injured...

Old January 8th 08, 04:56 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ridingwithscissors

Default Today I injured...

Hazmat wrote:
2day (like everyday for me) i heard a popping in my dislocated/double
jointed leg. Its the type of pain that doesn't go away for at least 1/2
an hour. Then all of a sudden it becomes normal like as if nothing has
happened.

hmmm... I'd see a physiotherapist.

--
ridingwithscissors

habbywall wrote:
ridingwithscissors is officially dumb.

Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality.
JULES DE GAULTIER

vanpaun wrote:
evil spelling nazi

http://www.usenet.com
Old January 8th 08, 06:10 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Magixause

About three weeks ago I was riding after it had rained so everything was
slippery, and I was jumping up to decently high ledge and when I landed
my feet slipped of my pedals and my tail bone slammed into the corner
of the ledge...I could litterally BARELY walk for about a week. It
still hurts sometimes when I jump now. That isn't my worst just most
recent bad one.

--
Magixause
http://www.usenet.com
Old January 8th 08, 06:45 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
CoreTechs

A couple days ago, I was practicing jumping up some bleachers that I had
shovled the snow off of. I was doing fine for a while then my wheel
slipped and I grazed my lower back on one of the benches. Just minor
bruising and scratches basically. And I probably shouldn't have been
uniing on wet wood.

--
CoreTechs

UNICYCLE FOR CHRIST

And get 'LOST' (www.lost.eu/69d9c).
http://www.usenet.com
Old January 8th 08, 08:34 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
@ndrea

Today I injured a hamster I was rolling hopin over it but it
moved it made a funny noise when I hit him.

Now my friend is angry with me. She says she won't give me her hamster
to play with again

Big deal, I live near a zoo

--
@ndrea

es gibt eine welt.
warum gibt es zweiräder?

one world, one wheel!!!

love animals. Don´t eat them !

http://www.usenet.com
Old January 8th 08, 06:33 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Gotcha38

Had my first real fall today. My left pinky tip is numb a little, and I
scratched up my elbow. So far nothing serious.

--
Gotcha38
http://www.usenet.com
Old February 17th 08, 05:38 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
CoreTechs

I hurt my foot somehow last night, nothing serious enough to stop my
from riding, but it wasn't fun to walk on most of today. I think I
bruised it or pulled a muscle somehow when I jumped with my front of my
feet on the pedals and my foot flexed a bit.

--
CoreTechs

UNICYCLE FOR CHRIST

In nomine patris et filii et spiritus sancti

Dangit! Looks I lost "The Game".
http://www.usenet.com
Old February 18th 08, 01:28 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
psbagumba

This wasn't an injury - just a knuckle-head thing to do.
I was riding in a strong head-wind - Dallas has some seriously windy
days.
My hat started to blow off so I tried to slap it back to my noggin but
forgot that I was wearing wrist guards. I wound up slapping myself on
both sides of my head with plastic splints.

Note to self...it's only a hat... it's only a hat.

--
psbagumba
http://www.usenet.com
Old February 18th 08, 04:28 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
CoreTechs

psbagumba wrote:
This wasn't an injury - just a knuckle-head thing to do.
I was riding in a strong head-wind - Dallas has some seriously windy
days.
My hat started to blow off so I tried to slap it back to my noggin but
forgot that I was wearing wrist guards. I wound up slapping myself on
both sides of my head with plastic splints.

Note to self...it's only a hat... it's only a hat.

I just had to chuckle to myself after reading that.

Sounds like something I would do though... I'm quite fond of the hats I
wear.

--
CoreTechs

UNICYCLE FOR CHRIST

In nomine patris et filii et spiritus sancti

Mikefule wrote:
As an alternative hypothesis of equal validity, God did not design us to
ride unicycles.

http://www.usenet.com
Old September 20th 08, 01:25 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
critter

I only wear shoes and shorts when I ride my schlumpf. I never go faster
than I can run.(15mph). So I was surprised run I UPD'ed on an
uphill. I took two steps and I knew I was going down. The 1st
part was in slow motion. Then it speeded up when I hit the
sidewalk(which has a very coarse surface).

Only flesh wounds, but plenty and nasty. I have strawberries on both
palms, one elbow, one hip, two on one knee.

I hate doing the wound care. And the fact that I won't be in the ocean
for about a week. I am ready for another ride.

I will wear wrist guards.

--
critter

MUni! The closest I'll ever get to bull riding!
Old September 20th 08, 01:30 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

Well, it wasn't today, but last week I messed up my shoulder. I just got
this, although it's a bit late! Probably will never actually wear this
thing unless both the terrain and risk are just off the chart crazy!

28686

|Filename: 1.jpg |

MuniAddict

'UniGeezer.com' (http://unigeezer.com/)

Injured danger_uni Unicycling 89 September 11th 07 08:27 PM
Injured gagtape Unicycling 51 August 3rd 07 03:09 PM
who else is injured and out of unicycling right now? mcnuggets300 Unicycling 2 May 21st 07 01:56 AM
injured in war [email protected] General 24 December 12th 06 08:37 PM