Has anyone here test ridden the Stratus XP Dual 26" LWB?

Old August 9th 05, 12:20 PM
rBOB

Default Has anyone here test ridden the Stratus XP Dual 26" LWB?

Has anyone here test ridden the Stratus XP Dual 26" LWB?

http://www.ransbikes.com/ITR31.htm

I'd love to know what you think.

Old August 12th 05, 02:20 AM
Larry Varney

There is a review of it on http://www.bentrideronline.com .
Old August 16th 05, 03:23 PM
srtraveler

I visited the Rans factory last week and rode the Stratus XP for about
45 minutes. This is the sweetest bike I have ever ridden. I am on a
Challenge Mistral at this point. The bike was 10/10 comfortable for
that ride. I did flats and rolling hills. Climbing was quick and easy.
I tested the brakes and stability on descending several admittedly
short hills: first class. I rode a V2 Formula for about 10 minutes. The
factory rep told me that this bike had low end components. It deserves
another ride with a better set up. My plan is to go to Angletech in
Woodland Park and do a head to head with a GRR, Tour Easy, Formula and
Stratus XP over hill and dale for at least one hour each. Having had my
Mistral for a while, I now have a much better idea of what I want and
how to ride a bent. BTW, the Mistral is a wonderful bike.

Old August 18th 05, 01:52 AM
rBOB

Thanks for the observations. When are you heading out to Angletech? I
look forward to your comparison of the bike to the GRR, Tour Easy, and
Formula.

Old August 18th 05, 04:39 AM
Edward Dolan

"Larry Varney" wrote in message
rBOB wrote:
Has anyone here test ridden the Stratus XP Dual 26" LWB?

http://www.ransbikes.com/ITR31.htm

I'd love to know what you think.

There is a review of it on http://www.bentrideronline.com .

Larry Varney is playing it close to the hip here on ARBR as he knows I am
lying in wait for him. He knows he had best stick on BROL where he can have
things his own way. Here on ARBR, a free unmoderated forum, it is another
story where he knows he has to contest with significant others who may or
may not agree with him.

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota

Old August 18th 05, 06:41 AM
Slugger

rBOB wrote:
Has anyone here test ridden the Stratus XP Dual 26" LWB?

http://www.ransbikes.com/ITR31.htm

I'd love to know what you think.

There is a review of it on http://www.bentrideronline.com .

Larry Varney is playing it close to the hip here on ARBR as he knows I am
lying in wait for him. He knows he had best stick on BROL where he can have
things his own way. Here on ARBR, a free unmoderated forum, it is another
story where he knows he has to contest with significant others who may or
may not agree with him.

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota

Dolan go masturbate in the corner you turd.
Old August 18th 05, 06:51 AM
Edward Dolan

"Slugger" wrote in message

**** you too Slugger.
--
Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old August 18th 05, 07:22 AM
Edward Dolan

"Slugger" wrote in message

rBOB wrote:
Has anyone here test ridden the Stratus XP Dual 26" LWB?

http://www.ransbikes.com/ITR31.htm

I'd love to know what you think.

There is a review of it on http://www.bentrideronline.com .

Larry Varney is playing it close to the hip here on ARBR as he knows I am
lying in wait for him. He knows he had best stick on BROL where he can
have
things his own way. Here on ARBR, a free unmoderated forum, it is another
story where he knows he has to contest with significant others who may or
may not agree with him.

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota

Dolan go masturbate in the corner you turd.

We all of us need to ask ourselves at this point if Slugger (upyerbumbum) is
into nothing but masturbation. I mean, does anyone want to post to someone
who is constantly jerking off. I suspect Slugger has rotted his brain from
all the jerking off that he is doing. The question is should he be pitied or
condemned? Screw it! I will condemn him for the dirty rotten scoundrel that
he is.

Here you have a crazy Canadian liberal ******* who is into nothing but
masturbation and bringing disgrace on his nation. He is from the Province of
Ontario which may be all that some of you will ever need to know.

Notice how he also has excrement on his pea sized brain. Slugger is just
full of **** and sperm. He is man of the groin. Can't you just picture him -
a total slob covered in cum and excrement. Beware of liberalism Canadian
style or you will end up like Slugger (upyerbumbum).

--
Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

PS. Keep those posts coming Slugger so I can soon become the all time
champion poster to ARBR.

Old August 18th 05, 08:25 AM
Edward Dolan

"Slugger" wrote in message
[...]
Dolan go masturbate in the corner you turd.

I believe this is a paramount post by Slugger (upyerbumbum) and tells us all
we will ever have to know about him. He is a man of the groin. That means he
has excrement and sex on his pea sized brain all the time. But what does
that mean for the rest of us?

Well, it means in the first instance that he that he is psychologically
disabled. He has been arrested at an infantile level. Who knows what caused
it. Maybe his toilet training did not proceed on schedule. May be got
fixated on his parents sexually. Who knows? The bottom line is that he did
not become a full adult with an adult's interests. He is permanently
retarded at some childish and/or juvenile level.

Now , the question arises, should we pity him or condemn him? I am in favor
of condemning him because I always go for the jugular. However, some of you,
more kind hearted than me, might want to pity him. That is OK too. The only
way to think of someone like Slugger (upyerbumbum) is that he never became
an adult. Even though he may be 50 years of age, think of him as being a 13
year old who likes words like masturbate and turd. He is a juvenile and no
doubt giggles like a teenager every time he writes them.

But he is also from Ontario and that right there may explain a lot. He has
been brain washed by the Canadian liberal media (CBC) and reduced to an
infantile state. That is the greatest argument against liberalism that I can
think of. You do not want to end up like Slugger (upyerbumbum) posting to a
newsgroup all about "masturbate" and "turd" - do you?

Old August 18th 05, 10:01 AM
merryfreakinxmas

"Slugger" wrote in message

rBOB wrote:
Has anyone here test ridden the Stratus XP Dual 26" LWB?

http://www.ransbikes.com/ITR31.htm

I'd love to know what you think.

There is a review of it on http://www.bentrideronline.com .

Larry Varney is playing it close to the hip here on ARBR as he knows I am
lying in wait for him. He knows he had best stick on BROL where he can
have
things his own way. Here on ARBR, a free unmoderated forum, it is another
story where he knows he has to contest with significant others who may or
may not agree with him.

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota

Dolan go masturbate in the corner you turd.

a turd can be used on a farmers field but what good is ed?
(improper punctuation and so forth to bother #99)

Hardtail vs dual suspension? Chris Hansen Off Road 1 January 29th 04 03:54 AM
WTB:Long reach (57mm) dual pivot brake calipers Tom & Kathy Lindstrom Marketplace 2 September 20th 03 12:59 AM
info on Dual Suspension bikes Destroy Mountain Biking 8 August 27th 03 06:28 PM
Old bike and a rider who hasn't ridden in a while Garrison Hilliard Techniques 1 August 12th 03 04:26 PM
Old bike and a rider who hasn't ridden in a while Laura Techniques 1 August 12th 03 09:54 AM