Has anyone here test ridden the Stratus XP Dual 26" LWB?

Old August 18th 05, 11:58 AM
Edward Dolan

Default Has anyone here test ridden the Stratus XP Dual 26" LWB?

"merryfreakinxmas" wrote in message

"Slugger" wrote in message
In article , Edward Dolan
wrote:

"Larry Varney" wrote in message
rBOB wrote:
Has anyone here test ridden the Stratus XP Dual 26" LWB?

http://www.ransbikes.com/ITR31.htm

I'd love to know what you think.

There is a review of it on http://www.bentrideronline.com .

Larry Varney is playing it close to the hip here on ARBR as he knows I
am
lying in wait for him. He knows he had best stick on BROL where he can
have
things his own way. Here on ARBR, a free unmoderated forum, it is
another
story where he knows he has to contest with significant others who may
or
may not agree with him.

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota

Dolan go masturbate in the corner you turd.

a turd can be used on a farmers field but what good is ed?
(improper punctuation and so forth to bother #99)

**** you too freakinxmas. Maybe you and Slugger (upyerbumbum) could exchange
turds. You are both a couple of cowards to hide behind user names. But that
is about par for ARBR.

--
Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old August 19th 05, 12:15 AM
Edward Dolan

"Mike Rice" wrote in message

rBOB wrote:
Has anyone here test ridden the Stratus XP Dual 26" LWB?

http://www.ransbikes.com/ITR31.htm

I'd love to know what you think.

There is a review of it on http://www.bentrideronline.com .

Larry Varney is playing it close to the hip here on ARBR as he knows I am
lying in wait for him. He knows he had best stick on BROL where he can
have
things his own way. Here on ARBR, a free unmoderated forum, it is another
story where he knows he has to contest with significant others who may or
may not agree with him.

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota

Larry Varney is a valued on-topic contributor to any forum he chooses
to grace. I offer as proof his presence on the moderated front you
scorn.

Larry Varney is an ornery old coot just as you and I are. If I wanted to
post pabulum on BROL I assure you I would know how to do it. But that kind
of boredom is not for me.

I don't think a moderated front would put up with Mr. Ed when he gets
on his wind wagon, which is never far away even when he does manage to
post something on topic.

I always try to be controversial. Isn't that what newsgroups are all about?

If Ed Dolan trewly wishes to be the so-called 'champion poster' to
ARBR he needs to review his history, discount the multitude of
off-topic posts he has generated, and refigure his numbers.

My off-topic posts are my finest efforts. They redound to the everlasting
glory of ARBR. They will be around long after the on-topic posts are
revealed for the irrelevant trivia that they are. Why don't you read Tom
Sherman if you want a definition of trivia. Or better yet, read Jon
Meinecke. He is the ultimate trivial poster.

I can't believe someone who lives in this century doesn't recognize
very common acronims. eddie says he reads several newspapers which I
know refer to ADD and ADHD with regularity. But then Ed doesn't really
read, his giant intellect is beyond that.

I just refuse to look up anything. I have nothing but contempt for those who
abbreviate. The only abbreviations which should occur on this newsgroup are
those common to recumbents. Beyond that, we are dealing with idiots who do
not have a clue about how to write intelligently for a general public.

Old August 19th 05, 10:37 PM
merryfreakinxmas

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message

"merryfreakinxmas" wrote in message

a turd can be used on a farmers field but what good is ed?
(improper punctuation and so forth to bother #99)

**** you too freakinxmas. Maybe you and Slugger (upyerbumbum) could
exchange turds. You are both a couple of cowards to hide behind user
names. But that is about par for ARBR.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Old August 20th 05, 04:08 AM
Edward Dolan

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message

"merryfreakinxmas" wrote in message

a turd can be used on a farmers field but what good is ed?
(improper punctuation and so forth to bother #99)

**** you too freakinxmas. Maybe you and Slugger (upyerbumbum) could
exchange turds. You are both a couple of cowards to hide behind user
names. But that is about par for ARBR.

HAHA ...

Freaking is the kind of scum bag that can destroy a newsgroup. Don't believe
me? Go to the Australian bicycle group which has dozens of idiots like
freaking. Freaking has nothing but **** (turds) and sex (freaking) on his
pea size brain.

Newsgroups are for morons and idiots like freaking anyway of course. If you
are here you need to question what it is that you are doing here. As for me,
I am just slumming to see how the other half lives. Every time an idiot like
freaking posts his blather, I am justified.

Old August 20th 05, 04:05 PM
srtraveler

Going to Angletech next week (8/22--). I will try to write something
useful about this for this forum.

Old August 20th 05, 10:36 PM
Edward Dolan

"srtraveler" wrote in message
ups.com...
Going to Angletech [Cyclery] next week (8/22--). I will try to write
something
useful about this for this forum.

Ask them why they think they perform any useful function in this world at
all by taking a $1000. bike, fine tuning it, and then selling it to a
gullible public for $2000. That is all that Angletech has ever done from day
one. If they know so damn much about recumbents, apparently more than the
original manufacturers, then why the hell don't they come out with their own
recumbent.

While you are there, check out those prices they want for their bikes. After
you have done that, look up the word robbery in the dictionary. Now you will
have gotten the gist of Angletech Cyclery and what they are all about.

I think they were booted out of Washington and ended up in Colorado by
default. They needed to go someplace where people had more money than
brains. Go to Woodland Park at your own risk!

--
Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

PS. Any bike shop that calls itself a cyclery is immediately suspect. Be
warned!

Old August 21st 05, 07:56 PM
merryfreakinxmas

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message

Freaking has nothing but **** (turds) and sex (freaking) on his pea size
brain.

you say that like it's a bad thing

Newsgroups are for morons and idiots like freaking anyway of course.

take one to know one

--
Ed Dolan the not so Great - Minnesota
aka

Old August 22nd 05, 02:30 AM
Slugger

In article , Edward Dolan
wrote:

"Slugger" wrote in message
[...]
Dolan go masturbate in the corner you turd.

I believe this is a paramount post by Slugger (upyerbumbum) and tells us all
we will ever have to know about him. He is a man of the groin. That means he
has excrement and sex on his pea sized brain all the time. But what does
that mean for the rest of us?

Well, it means in the first instance that he that he is psychologically
disabled. He has been arrested at an infantile level. Who knows what caused
it. Maybe his toilet training did not proceed on schedule. May be got
fixated on his parents sexually. Who knows? The bottom line is that he did
not become a full adult with an adult's interests. He is permanently
retarded at some childish and/or juvenile level.

Now , the question arises, should we pity him or condemn him? I am in favor
of condemning him because I always go for the jugular. However, some of you,
more kind hearted than me, might want to pity him. That is OK too. The only
way to think of someone like Slugger (upyerbumbum) is that he never became
an adult. Even though he may be 50 years of age, think of him as being a 13
year old who likes words like masturbate and turd. He is a juvenile and no
doubt giggles like a teenager every time he writes them.

But he is also from Ontario and that right there may explain a lot. He has
been brain washed by the Canadian liberal media (CBC) and reduced to an
infantile state. That is the greatest argument against liberalism that I can
think of. You do not want to end up like Slugger (upyerbumbum) posting to a
newsgroup all about "masturbate" and "turd" - do you?

oh i'm sorry i thought this was alt.edu.masturbate.ed.the.turd.dolan
Old August 22nd 05, 04:34 AM
Edward Dolan

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message

Freaking has nothing but **** (turds) and sex (freaking) on his pea size
brain.

you say that like it's a bad thing

Newsgroups are for morons and idiots like freaking anyway of course.

take one to know one

I have already told this group several times that I am only here slumming to
see how the other half lives. I will soon be gone permanently at which point
you will only have one another to kick around. Please stay tuned for my 3rd
and final leave taking which I promise you will be a stormy one. I never go
quietly into that good night.

Old August 22nd 05, 06:01 AM
Edward Dolan

"Mike Rice" wrote in message
On Sun, 21 Aug 2005 22:34:54 -0500, "Edward Dolan"
wrote:
snip

I have already told this group several times that I am only here slumming
see how the other half lives. I will soon be gone permanently...

Skateboarders (!) everywhere are trembling, not knowing where ever
they might hear the brays of genius should Mr. Ed take leave.

Indiana Mike

All newgroups are for idiots without exception. I have looked in on many
other newsgroups and they are even worse than ARBR.

A newsgroup (forum) MUST have a moderator. There is no other way. The
moderator must be at least as intelligent as anyone posting to the group and
must have a sixth sense about what will fly and what will not fly.

I am well aware that most of my posts would not pass muster. But if I wanted
to post to a proper forum I assure you I would know how to do it with nary a
problem.

--
Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Hardtail vs dual suspension? Chris Hansen Off Road 1 January 29th 04 03:54 AM
WTB:Long reach (57mm) dual pivot brake calipers Tom & Kathy Lindstrom Marketplace 2 September 20th 03 12:59 AM
info on Dual Suspension bikes Destroy Mountain Biking 8 August 27th 03 06:28 PM
Old bike and a rider who hasn't ridden in a while Garrison Hilliard Techniques 1 August 12th 03 04:26 PM
Old bike and a rider who hasn't ridden in a while Laura Techniques 1 August 12th 03 09:54 AM