Darth who?

Old August 17th 05, 02:27 PM

Default Darth who?

Zippy's newest "kit!"

http://us.f1.yahoofs.com/groups/g_14...rxzADB_gPTIPhX

Old August 17th 05, 03:07 PM
bent_pilot

wrote in message
oups.com...
Zippy's newest "kit!"

http://us.f1.yahoofs.com/groups/g_14...rxzADB_gPTIPhX

A long time ago, at a velodrome far, far away...

I think you have to be registered at the nocom group site to see the photos.

Old August 23rd 05, 04:13 PM
bent_pilot

I found a photo of the Darthster at this link.
http://www.bentrideronline.com/messa...ad.php?t=12258
It was pretty wierd. He leaned back, clipped in and started moving around
the track at about 30 and I never saw him pedal. Wonder where I can buy some
of that dark lord of the sith carbon accessories ****. I'm tired of
pedelling my ass off and only going slow.
"bent_pilot" wrote in message

wrote in message
oups.com...
Zippy's newest "kit!"

http://us.f1.yahoofs.com/groups/g_14...rxzADB_gPTIPhX

A long time ago, at a velodrome far, far away...

I think you have to be registered at the nocom group site to see the
photos.

News==----
http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! 100,000
Newsgroups