FS: 21" Homegrown Yeti built frame w/ Chris King h/s

Old March 19th 04, 10:30 AM
ryno

Default FS: 21" Homegrown Yeti built frame w/ Chris King h/s

21" Homegrown frame, bassboat blue, Yeti built. Includes Chris King
headset.
In immaculate condition.
$400 plus shipping.

Would also consider selling complete bike (XT/XTR, RaceFace, Marzocchi
Bomber, Mavic 517).

Please email for photos & details (remove NO_SPAM from address).

Old March 23rd 04, 05:35 PM
ryno

Default 21" Homegrown (Yeti) MTB frame

21" Homegrown frame, bassboat blue, Yeti built. Includes Chris King
headset.
In immaculate condition.
$400 plus shipping.

I finished building it up in 2000 as a race bike, rode it several times
(about 150 miles), then been stored indoors the last 3 years. I'm a roadie
that considered racing mtb's seriously, but changed my mind. My loss, your
gain.

I'd also consider selling the entire bike (XT/XTR, RaceFace, Marzocchi
Bomber, Mavic 517). I can provide details of components if you're
interested.

Please email for photos & details (remove NO_SPAM from address).