FS: Oakley Pro M Frame Red w/ grey & clear lenses

Old April 4th 04, 11:13 PM
Ron Gutierrez

Default FS: Oakley Pro M Frame Red w/ grey & clear lenses

FS: Oakley Pro M Frame Red w/ grey & clear lenses

These are like new glasses purchased in August 2003. I used them in
about a dozen cross races last year (clear lens only). The grey lens
is virtually new. The clear lenes is a "strike" w/ vents and the grey
is "sweep". These retail for $135 + w/ the 2 lenses. They include
original boxes & storage bag.
I have photos too.

$105 shipped
Old April 18th 04, 07:03 AM
jcalverley

Ron Gutierrez wrote:
FS: Oakley Pro M Frame Red w/ grey & clear lenses
These are like new glasses purchased in August 2003. I used them in
about a dozen cross races last year (clear lens only). The grey lens is
virtually new. The clear lenes is a "strike" w/ vents and the grey is
"sweep". These retail for $135 + w/ the 2 lenses. They include original
boxes & storage bag. I have photos too.
$105 shipped

Are you still trying to sell your Oakley's

-