Carbon Fiber Base Thread...

Old March 21st 08, 02:50 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
UniDudeDX

Default Carbon Fiber Base Thread...

get a new cover...hehe

--
UniDudeDX

'My Youtube Profile!' (http://youtube.com/profile?user=unidudedx)

Naomi wrote:
trying to attach a picture of the tree, before it was circumsized.

http://www.usenet.com
Old March 21st 08, 02:52 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Emile.m

Why, mine is holding up fine. I don't need to waste 30$ for nothing.

--
Emile.m

Ntappin wrote:

I'm a butcher, and it took me like 10 minutes to get one nub off my
luna.

2nd *)---TreFlip-'O,

M'y galler' (http://tinyurl.com/23w828)y
http://www.usenet.com

Old March 21st 08, 05:32 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
fexnix

UniDudeDX wrote:
1.Not very much in my oppinion

2.yea....
you just put the cover back on....

Ok those answers sucked. First off, Weight differences isn't about
opinions it's about facts. Anyone know how much weight you save
compared to a normal seat?

Is there any way to use a non-fusion cover on a CF base?

--
fexnix

'My 29er page' (www.teamld.2ya.com)
'My fresh album' (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/Fexnix-album)
http://www.usenet.com

Old March 23rd 08, 07:44 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jerrick

Anyone ever think of these, or a combination of dyneema/carbon?

--
Jerrick

-i am christian, and i ride for christ.
check out my 'gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/2zfklh).
member of the 'mris' (http://tinyurl.com/jjjnz).
just don't give up trying to do what you really want to do. where
there's love and inspiration, i don't think you can go wrong.
~jerrick-
http://www.usenet.com
Old March 23rd 08, 09:18 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
vanpaun

can i have a link to a websy

--
vanpaun

UniDudeDX wrote:
i think Van would be the leading slut in "Have U dropped YOUR balls
yet???*bats eyelashes*"

http://www.usenet.com
Old March 26th 08, 01:47 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
isaac steiner

Okay Question:

Would KH Foam fit on a Roger Davies Miyata style CF base? And then
like a KH handle and bumper on there as well...

If anyone has pics of Miyata CF Base with KH Foam, KH Handle and
Bumpers, please post pics.

Thanks a ton.

Isaac

--