Dear Bob Roll

Old July 5th 09, 06:35 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
billyreally

Default Dear Bob Roll

Dear Bob,

Please stop washing LANCE's balls (ball?) in full view of the public.
Kids may be watching. If you insist on continuing, please consider
using a Shamwow to cleanup. The mess is revolting.

Thanks,
Dumbasses
Old July 5th 09, 04:23 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Anton Berlin

Bob, like so many, benefits from Lance Inc. If you kiss his ass, you
can put up some photos of him and you in your bike shop and sell 22lb
'Genuwine Tour de France' racing bikes to the general public for the
rest of your days. There are many out there that know (at least some
details) and could speak the truth about Lance but mom wants a new
Escalade and baby needs shoes.....
Old July 5th 09, 07:08 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Texan in Belgium

Your TeeVee most likely is equipped with an ON-OFF option. This
feature allows you to turn the unit off when someone trips your
trigger. Not sure but I think most modern TeeVee's also have an audio
option that allows you to "mute" any audio if you want. I suggest
looking at the manual and taking full advantage. I do agree though the
Lance fest is bordering on insane but that what sells ad time.
Old July 5th 09, 10:42 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Tom Kunich

"Texan in Belgium" wrote in message

I do agree though the
Lance fest is bordering on insane but that what sells ad time.

I don't know why anyone would worry about all that huffing and puffing about
Lance. It's because of him that we're getting great coverage.

Old July 5th 09, 10:44 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
SHUSSBAR

On Jul 5, 4:42*pm, "Tom Kunich" cyclintom@yahoo. com wrote:
"Texan in Belgium" wrote in ...

I do agree though the
Lance fest is bordering on insane but that what sells ad time.

I don't know why anyone would worry about all that huffing and puffing about
Lance. It's because of him that we're getting great coverage.

It s also because of him that we are getting Bob "Long Tong" Roll
Old July 5th 09, 11:10 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Michael Press

In article
,
billyreally wrote:

Dear Bob,

Please stop washing LANCE's balls (ball?) in full view of the public.
Kids may be watching. If you insist on continuing, please consider
using a Shamwow to cleanup. The mess is revolting.

Bob's not here.

--
Michael Press

Dear Oh Dear Nuxx Bar UK 4 April 13th 08 11:19 PM
Oh dear lardyninja UK 32 November 25th 06 08:40 PM
Oh Dear! Tom Crispin UK 10 April 27th 06 05:43 PM
Oh dear... Graham Dean UK 9 August 2nd 05 10:33 AM
Oh dear Michael Warner Australia 2 July 21st 05 05:21 PM