Rhymes with Orange cartoon yesterday

Old January 25th 05, 05:22 PM
Claire

Default Rhymes with Orange cartoon yesterday

You may appreciate:
http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/fun/rh...?date=20050124

I'm not sure if you need to sign in. If so, maybe someone can find an
alternate site for the 1/24 comic and post it?

Warm Regards,

Claire Petersky )
Home of the meditative cyclist:

I'm doing the Big Climb for my friend Dena! See:
http://www.active.com/donations/camp...?key=cpetersky

Old January 25th 05, 05:55 PM
Tom Keats

In article .com,
"Claire" writes:
You may appreciate:
http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/fun/rh...?date=20050124

Cute; I like it!

I'm not sure if you need to sign in. If so, maybe someone can find an
alternate site for the 1/24 comic and post it?

I accessed it from your above URL with
no problem, and no registration nag.

Wheee! :-)
Tom

--
-- Nothing is safe from me.
Above address is just a spam midden.
Old January 26th 05, 03:48 AM
Listerine

"Claire" wrote in news:1106670165.396678.227530
@c13g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:

You may appreciate:
http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/fun/rh...?date=20050124

I'm not sure if you need to sign in. If so, maybe someone can find an
alternate site for the 1/24 comic and post it?

Warm Regards,

Claire Petersky )
Home of the meditative cyclist:

I'm doing the Big Climb for my friend Dena! See:
http://www.active.com/donations/camp...?key=cpetersky

Personally,

I also liked the next days comic 1/25/04. Maybe iron on's are the type
of tattoo's a bicyclist should wear. Motorcyclist have dibs on the
standard type.

Stan

p.s. that is a bit of sarcasm. I really don't like the notion of any
type of tattoo's. I blame it on my upbringing.