pint-sized safety equip?

Old August 15th 05, 05:14 PM
entropy

Default pint-sized safety equip?

What are some places / brands that carry kid-sized safety equipment?
I'm looking for elbow & leg guards for a 5'4" person with toothpick
skinny limbs. LBS has severely limited selection of that size range...

--
entropy - life in balance
entropy's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5816

Old August 15th 05, 06:12 PM
heavy metal unicycling

A kid I know is 5 foot 4 inches, and he uses soccer shingaurds. He
dosn't where elbow pads, but I am sure you can pick up a small pair at
Wal-Mart.

--
heavy metal unicycling - Loveland Unicycling Club

People who throw stones at you are quietly saying, "shoot me," they're
just not being verbally expressive enough.
-harper

The Big Picture-
The entire population of the world, with one minor exception, is
composed of others.
heavy metal unicycling's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9857

Old August 15th 05, 07:18 PM
entropy

Yeah, that's on the table. I wanted to get a one piece knee-shin combo
though. Oh, and hopefully ankle guards too, now that I think of it...

Old August 15th 05, 09:59 PM
cheech

Try rollerblade stuff!

--
cheech
cheech's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9388

Old August 15th 05, 10:18 PM
Catboy

Cheech is right, there is plenty of pint-sized rollerblade armour and
skateboard armour. Just search around the net.

--
Catboy - I enjoy the taste of dirt!!!

'I have the amazing power to talk to cats! =^.^='
(http://gallery.unicyclist.com/Catboy)

'UPD T-Shirts FOR SALE SOON!!! (Click Me)'
(http://gallery.unicyclist.com/album661)

Old August 16th 05, 04:44 AM
entropy

I almost forgot about JensonUSA...and they're just down the freeway.
Sweet.

--
entropy - life in balance
entropy's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5816

Bike Safety..you be the judge mrbubl General 25 September 9th 05 02:06 PM
Safety Case / Audit Al C-F UK 9 January 13th 05 09:30 PM
Helmet Law: Upgrade to Omnibus Safety Legislation Concerned Citizens Social Issues 0 November 27th 04 01:12 AM