Is this an engineering discussion group?

Old January 29th 11, 03:09 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

Default Is this an engineering discussion group?

Hello, have I stumbled into a discussion group full of engineers? For,
surely, no one else would have the unfeeling bad taste to post to a
thread that talks wishes a living person dead.

Andre Jute
Ashamed of you
Old January 29th 11, 03:29 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
kolldata

=
HEY DON'TRESS YPUR ;UCK
Old January 29th 11, 03:32 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tēm ShermĒn™ °_°[_2_]

On 1/28/2011 9:29 PM, kolldata aka AVAGADRO IV/V wrote:
=
HEY DON'TRESS YPUR ;UCK

My postilion was hit by lightning!

--
Tēm ShermĒn - 42.435731,-83.985007
I am a vehicular cyclist.
Old January 29th 11, 03:34 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
kolldata

On Jan 28, 9:09*pm, Andre Jute wrote:
Hello, have I stumbled into a discussion group full of engineers? For,
surely, no one else would have the unfeeling bad taste to post to a
thread that talks wishes a living person dead.

Andre Jute
Ashamed of you

however, in a 7th look at it, the title remains in a state of
extremely bad taste and judgement
but ???? people are pogs, right ?
Old January 29th 11, 03:36 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
kolldata

may your rod protect you
Old January 29th 11, 03:36 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Nate Nagel[_2_]

On 01/28/2011 10:34 PM, kolldata wrote:
On Jan 28, 9:09 pm, Andre wrote:
Hello, have I stumbled into a discussion group full of engineers? For,
surely, no one else would have the unfeeling bad taste to post to a
thread that talks wishes a living person dead.

Andre Jute
Ashamed of you

however, in a 7th look at it, the title remains in a state of
extremely bad taste and judgement
but ???? people are pogs, right ?

pretty much, yeah. every time someone makes me feel warm and fuzzy
about my fellow humans someone else immediately reminds me that the
first person is an exception.

nate

--
replace "roosters" with "cox" to reply.
http://members.cox.net/njnagel
Old January 29th 11, 04:28 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
John Doe

Andre Jute fiultra1 yahoo.com wrote:

Hello, have I stumbled into a discussion group full of
engineers? For, surely, no one else would have the unfeeling bad
taste to post to a thread that talks wishes a living person
dead.

Andre Jute
Ashamed of you

I would trade your judgments for freedom of speech any day.
--

see also Google Groups
From: Andre Jute fiultra1 yahoo.com
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Subject: Is this an engineering discussion group?
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 19:09:20 -0800 (PST)

Old January 29th 11, 04:49 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tēm ShermĒn™ °_°[_2_]

On Jan 28, 9:09 pm, Andre wrote:
Hello, have I stumbled into a discussion group full of engineers? For,
surely, no one else would have the unfeeling bad taste to post to a
thread that talks wishes a living person dead.

Andre Jute
Ashamed of you

however, in a 7th look at it, the title remains in a state of
extremely bad taste and judgement
but ???? people are pogs, right ?

pretty much, yeah. every time someone makes me feel warm and fuzzy about
my fellow humans someone else immediately reminds me that the first
person is an exception.

Smilodon populator considered hominids a tasty snack.

Old January 29th 11, 05:40 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Kerry Montgomery

"Andre Jute" wrote in message
Hello, have I stumbled into a discussion group full of engineers? For,
surely, no one else would have the unfeeling bad taste to post to a
thread that talks wishes a living person dead.

Andre Jute
Ashamed of you

Andre,
What objective, verifiable, evidence do you have that the originator of the
extremely untasteful Brandt post is an engineer rather than, for example, an
author?
Kerry
Ashamed of the original poster, not of engineers, not even of authors.

Old January 29th 11, 06:59 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

On Jan 29, 4:28*am, John Doe wrote:
Andre Jute fiultra1 yahoo.com wrote:

Hello, have I stumbled into a discussion group full of
engineers? For, surely, no one else would have the unfeeling bad
taste to post to a thread that talks wishes a living person
dead.

Andre Jute
Ashamed of you

I would trade your judgments for freedom of speech any day.

Yo, anonymous John Doe, my attachment to free speech has cost me a
motherland and my passport and on several occasions almost my life.
Who the **** are you to lecture me?

Bad taste isn't freedom of speech, it is bad taste.

Andre Jute
Who knows the difference