Routemasters (again)

Old July 25th 13, 10:36 PM posted to uk.media.tv.misc,uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving
Thumper[_2_]

Default Routemasters (again)

"Paul George" wrote in message
On Wednesday, 24 July 2013 17:15:58 UTC+1, JNugent wrote:

Dip your toe into uk.rec.cycling if you care to have your opinions
reinforced.

Are there any cyclists on that group anymore?
Last time I checked that former cycling group had turned into a
mutual masturbation society for sad lonely trolls.

If there are, they're are not taking the bait :-)

Old July 26th 13, 12:04 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Baker

On Thu, 25 Jul 2013 22:36:16 +0100, "Thumper"
wrote:

Are there any cyclists on that group anymore?
Last time I checked that former cycling group had turned into a
mutual masturbation society for sad lonely trolls.

If there are, they're are not taking the bait :-)

It's the moderators - my perfectly reasonable follow up on the TDF
was rejected due to "probation".
Old July 26th 13, 12:23 AM posted to uk.media.tv.misc,uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving
Michael Swift

In article , Thumper
writes
Dip your toe into uk.rec.cycling if you care to have your opinions
reinforced.

Are there any cyclists on that group anymore?
Last time I checked that former cycling group had turned into a
mutual masturbation society for sad lonely trolls.

If there are, they're are not taking the bait :-)

I read uk.legal and there are cross posts from uk.rec.cycling, they
don't alter my opinion that most cyclists are total retards who should
be put down so they can't breed, all for the good of future personkind,
mankind really, but I'm in a PC mood tonight.

Mike
Yorkshire Halvard Lange
Old July 26th 13, 12:37 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Clive George

wrote:

Are there any cyclists on that group anymore?
Last time I checked that former cycling group had turned into a
mutual masturbation society for sad lonely trolls.

If there are, they're are not taking the bait :-)

It's the moderators - my perfectly reasonable follow up on the TDF was
rejected due to "probation".

Would you have a mate called Charlie?
Old July 26th 13, 09:46 AM posted to uk.media.tv.misc,uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving
Peter Keller[_3_]

On Fri, 26 Jul 2013 00:23:53 +0100, Michael Swift wrote:

In article , Thumper
writes
Dip your toe into uk.rec.cycling if you care to have your opinions
reinforced.

Are there any cyclists on that group anymore?
Last time I checked that former cycling group had turned into a mutual
masturbation society for sad lonely trolls.

If there are, they're are not taking the bait :-)

I read uk.legal and there are cross posts from uk.rec.cycling, they
don't alter my opinion that most cyclists are total retards who should
be put down so they can't breed, all for the good of future personkind,
mankind really, but I'm in a PC mood tonight.

Mike

I am glad you said "most"
Old July 26th 13, 09:56 AM posted to uk.media.tv.misc,uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving
GordonD

"Michael Swift" wrote in message
In article , Thumper
writes
Dip your toe into uk.rec.cycling if you care to have your opinions
reinforced.

Are there any cyclists on that group anymore?
Last time I checked that former cycling group had turned into a
mutual masturbation society for sad lonely trolls.

If there are, they're are not taking the bait :-)

I read uk.legal and there are cross posts from uk.rec.cycling, they don't
alter my opinion that most cyclists are total retards who should be put
down so they can't breed,

Don't the Lycra shorts do that anyway?
--
Gordon Davie
Edinburgh, Scotland

"Slipped the surly bonds of Earth...to touch the face of God."

Old July 26th 13, 10:14 AM posted to uk.media.tv.misc,uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving
Nick[_4_]

On 26/07/2013 09:56, GordonD wrote:

I read uk.legal and there are cross posts from uk.rec.cycling, they
don't alter my opinion that most cyclists are total retards who should
be put down so they can't breed,

Don't the Lycra shorts do that anyway?

Yep. That's what I always told your missus.

Old July 26th 13, 11:21 AM posted to uk.media.tv.misc,uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving
Michael Swift

In article , Peter Keller
writes
I read uk.legal and there are cross posts from uk.rec.cycling, they
don't alter my opinion that most cyclists are total retards who should
be put down so they can't breed, all for the good of future personkind,
mankind really, but I'm in a PC mood tonight.

Mike

I am glad you said "most"

My son was a keen cyclist, not the Lycra shorts type as he didn't have
the legs, but then who does, and even he had his arrogant moments
banging on car roofs when he thought they had cut him up and to be fair
some of the car drivers should be off the road as well.

I always try and give cyclists a wide berth, if I can't I wait until I
can pass then safely, but then I'm not the sort of driver who must save
5 seconds delay or their life will end.

I'm sure there are good cyclists out there but sadly I've seen many who
aren't, hence the most.

Mike

Yorkshire Halvard Lange
Old July 26th 13, 12:55 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Delta

On Fri, 26 Jul 2013 00:37:34 +0100, Clive George
wrote:

It's the moderators - my perfectly reasonable follow up on the

TDF was
rejected due to "probation".

Would you have a mate called Charlie?

Tell you what - I'll skip the F, you can have it.

****wit.
Old July 26th 13, 03:18 PM posted to uk.media.tv.misc,uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving
Thumper[_2_]

.. .
wrote:

Are there any cyclists on that group anymore?
Last time I checked that former cycling group had turned into a
mutual masturbation society for sad lonely trolls.

If there are, they're are not taking the bait :-)

It's the moderators - my perfectly reasonable follow up on the TDF was
rejected due to "probation".

What is the TDF?