Moab 07 !

Old February 18th 07, 08:15 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
abbabibble

Default Moab 07 !

YAY!
JERRICKS GOING TO MOOOOAAB!

*Yessssss*

--
abbabibble

Cheers, Matt.

maxcarriere wrote:
nah, he just wants to buy the cranks to look at them and rub them on his
body..

uni_jim wrote:
isn't [the superbowl] like a giant dip bowl in mexico filled with salsa
where everyone brings a bag of tostitos and digs in?

'BUY SOME SHIRTS, DAMMIT!' (http://www.zazzle.com/abbabibble)
*PANIC BUTTON--' '
(http://www.geocities.com/abbabibble/mrtsb.html)*
abbabibble's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10751

Old February 18th 07, 08:17 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Spencer Hochberg

Jerrick wrote:
Thanks. =p

Im just trying to reinsure myself I wont be missing out if I dont have
a muni.

You would just be missing out if you didn't go. Some people rode trials
unis last year, you just have to pedal a little more

I have a muni but I am debating if I even want to use it, I probably
will but I need to practice on it first I guess so it doesnt feel
weird.

--
Spencer Hochberg

'BC wheel movie.'
(http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56195) Watch
it.
'Bedford Unicycles' (http://BedfordUnicycles.ca)
AIM: SpencerHochberg
Email: Litldude2 (at) aol (dot) com

Im messing with it again!!!
Spencer Hochberg's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12659

Old February 18th 07, 08:18 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
abbabibble

i'm thinking on updating my trials machine, but that's only after i
finish my ski press.

my moab registration should be in the mail tomorrow afternoon!
yay!

--
abbabibble

Cheers, Matt.

Old February 19th 07, 04:08 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Uniman_3

My dad said he would take me and my little brother and our friend, but
he doesnt ride so he said he would take his 4 wheeler up there and ride
that around somewhere (moab is in the dirt bike and 4 wheeler magazines
all the time and there are supposed to be tons of trails for 4 wheelers
and dirtbikes) while we ride...he should be able to ride right.
And also anyone from pueblo going...or in that fact anyone from denver
to pueblo going?

--
Uniman_3
Uniman_3's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/14387

Old February 19th 07, 09:59 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
tholub

Uniman_3 wrote:
My dad said he would take me and my little brother and our friend, but
he doesnt ride so he said he would take his 4 wheeler up there and ride
that around somewhere (moab is in the dirt bike and 4 wheeler magazines
all the time and there are supposed to be tons of trails for 4 wheelers
and dirtbikes) while we ride...he should be able to ride right.

Yes, there are tons of trails of all kinds; ATV, jeep trails, rock
crawling. Skydiving, base jumping, white water rafting; pretty much
anything you can do outside, you can do in Moab.

--
tholub

Old February 19th 07, 10:22 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
madmattunipro

Except ski perhaps.

--
madmattunipro

Unicycle For Christ

www.bedfordunicycles.ca

http://www.norco.com
madmattunipro's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10763

Old February 19th 07, 10:26 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
tholub

madmattunipro wrote:
Except ski perhaps.

Including ski! They don't have downhill resorts, but there's plenty of
snow in the La Sals for cross country and other sports.

--
tholub

Old February 23rd 07, 10:25 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
timbob1907

Im going to Moab!!!!!!!!!
woot!

--
timbob1907

forrestunifreak wrote:
I'm addicted to placebo's. I should stop taking them, but it wouldn't
matter anyway.

fluxusmaximus wrote:
It looks like some deranged mad-man going berserk with a heavy metal
object.

(\_/)
O 0
()This is bunny. Copy bunny into your signature, help him on his way
to world domination.
'CarbonFibreSeat!'
timbob1907's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13425

Old February 24th 07, 01:55 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
forrestunifreak

I think we should have forum name tags at the saturaday dinner program.
You never know who's who sometimes....

--
forrestunifreak

Sometimes the straightest path is through the mud.
'*My Gallery*' (http://tinyurl.com/wcrsl)
BANANA'S FOR JESUS!
You 'N I, See Why See El Ee?

Old February 24th 07, 02:10 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unicycle6869

forrestunifreak wrote:
I think we should have forum name tags at the saturaday dinner program.
You never know who's who sometimes....

I agree!

--
unicycle6869

Jamey (formaly tuna6869)

Which is worse, a president who screws an intern, or a president who
screws the country?

I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the
morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day!"~Frank
Sinatra
unicycle6869's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8990

Moab 07 ! maxcarriere Unicycling 0 January 3rd 07 06:31 AM
Who all went to MOAB? thewildchildisback Unicycling 33 March 30th 06 02:42 AM
Little Moab vivalargo Unicycling 6 March 20th 06 10:44 PM
Little Moab eyal Unicycling 0 March 19th 06 05:04 AM
Moab in Nov?? BG Mountain Biking 4 August 12th 03 03:11 PM