Unaugural 7.0 - roll call

Old May 5th 09, 12:04 PM posted to aus.motorcycles,aus.bicycle
Aeek

Default Unaugural 7.0 - roll call

On Tue, 5 May 2009 12:33:12 +1000, TimC

On 2009-05-04, (aka Bruce)
I'll be shopping for provisions on Friday, so I need to know roughly
how many attendees to expect.

Could we have some sort of virtual show of hands?

Thanks.

I'm gunnu try. Have the warm water ready to thaw my hands.

I've even bought a tent! I recommend Roeckl winter cycling gloves, got
a bit hot riding home in the dark tonight. Or you motorised now?
Old May 5th 09, 12:27 PM posted to aus.motorcycles,aus.bicycle
Hytram

On May 5, 9:39*am, wrote:
I'll be shopping for provisions on Friday, so I need to know roughly
how many attendees to expect.

Could we have some sort of virtual show of hands?

Thanks.

BTH

what the story with Sat dinner, BYO or can we throw you a few $$ for a
bit of burnt dead cow?

mh
Old May 5th 09, 11:37 PM posted to aus.motorcycles,aus.bicycle
Iain Chalmers

TimC wrote:

I found out the other day that 0degC + 90km/h windchill is cold.

****! He mentioned _windchill!_ Not _that_ argument again!

;-)

big

--
As your attorney, I advise you to rent a very fast car with no top. And
you'll need the cocaine. Tape recorder for special music. Acapulco shirts.
Old May 6th 09, 06:21 AM posted to aus.motorcycles,aus.bicycle
Jeff R.

Moike wrote:

Finding ice may not be a problem.

http://www.eldersweather.com.au/nsw/...lelands/tarago

Moike

Yeah... well... I was kind'a hoping to keep my beer cold with something a
little more attractive than the goobers of ice I pull off my beard.

....and the beer *must* be colder than ambient.

--
Jeff R

Old May 6th 09, 09:40 AM posted to aus.motorcycles,aus.bicycle
Bamfy

moi aussi!

Marty, you can see Tits, and Bewbies, but no breasts

Bamfy/Bewbies

Old May 6th 09, 11:04 PM posted to aus.motorcycles,aus.bicycle

TimC wrote:
I'll be taking the motorised one - I'm a sook.

I found out the other day that 0degC + 90km/h windchill is cold.

Well just think how much warmer you'd be at 30km/h on your pushie!

BTH
Old May 6th 09, 11:05 PM posted to aus.motorcycles,aus.bicycle

The Happy Drunk wrote:
Piking ........

It won't be the same without you!

BTH
Old May 6th 09, 11:09 PM posted to aus.motorcycles,aus.bicycle

Moike wrote:
Finding ice may not be a problem.

http://www.eldersweather.com.au/nsw/...lelands/tarago

A frost overnight is preferable to a howling gale, believe me.

BTH

Unaugural 2008: Some bad news, a roll call, and a vote BT Humble Australia 63 May 2nd 08 11:28 AM
Dammit. Roll Call in Melbourne? blah Australia 6 October 29th 07 10:38 AM
Cyclist down in Kew - Roll call... eddiec Australia 14 December 1st 05 02:28 PM
BR68 - Roll call GPLama Australia 10 October 10th 05 01:38 AM
Moab MUniFest 2004 roll call paco Unicycling 6 February 2nd 04 07:24 PM